Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed Heresy in the North - Part One - The Road to Winterguard

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Wait and see valo wait and see :p

Can we use characters already made for this? I know a character that really enjoys fighting/hunting bandits ;)
Would probably work against the event mechanics :p - Also my char isn't exactly thrilled about what Tybalt did with @bettemus99 char while they tried to talk with her. Moreover your char knew they were talking with her too lol.

---------
On a more related note the Wall and battlements are now mostly done and look like they can hold the Cathedral standing on it ;)

and
@Axex Is the Noble's goal the city or the castle gates?

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Wait and see valo wait and see :p

Would probably work against the event mechanics :p - Also my char isn't exactly thrilled about what Tybalt did with @bettemus99 char while they tried to talk with her. Moreover your char knew they were talking with her too lol.

---------
On a more related note the Wall and battlements are now mostly done and look like they can hold the Cathedral standing on it ;)

and
@Axex Is the Noble's goal the city or the castle gates?
Awe.....

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
It would be unfair against bandits an I see no reason how Tybs would be in Hierax defending a Renatun carriage while simultaneously being a part of Marr.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
It would be unfair against bandits an I see no reason how Tybs would be in Hierax defending a Renatun carriage while simultaneously being a part of Marr.
I wouldn't call it unfair to the bandits, but yeah pretty much this. Moreover his char has no right to hunt anyone on another countries soil >>.

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
I'm going to fully update this tomorrow, the post will include all the profiles and a time!

Sophe

Lord of Altera
Good
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh, I actually have a skin somewhere that has the old Protarus armor, tell me if any of you would like to see it.~

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Updating the post within the next few hours, just got a bunch of irl stuff to take care of!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
If you need an invisible neutral party in case things get out of hand (unlikely with this group, considering you have some wonderful staff members volunteering, as well as some fantastically mature players), I will gladly fill that role preemptively. Only if you'd like, though.

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Definitely Som, thanks so much for volunteering, since the event is primarily rp combat based, which can get messy, that would be wonderful.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Yeah I was going to mention, Axex- It'd be good to have a GM of sorts, especially if they're filled in on everything :D