Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed Heresy in the North - Part One - The Road to Winterguard

CisoSecond

Lord of Altera
This looks interesting. I might talk to my friends about joining the bandits together, they're looking a bit lacking lol.

I must say though, as a resident of Protaras way before the first Exodus, we were anything but scary XD

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
#heresy2k14

Ok, I might resume it to be held in a few weeks, we'll see how things end up for me irl this week!

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Well, Juno is taking a is away for the week, soooo.... I /might/ be able to make an appearance up north.

Woo!

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
I'd very much rather that unless you have a very formidable reason to be in that convoy (Renatun lordling, like me.) then sure, but I'd very much have most be temps to ease the rp and make it fair. :) Of course, Fronslin is a Squire to Bolvar, true?

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I'd very much rather that unless you have a very formidable reason to be in that convoy (Renatun lordling, like me.) then sure, but I'd very much have most be temps to ease the rp and make it fair. :) Of course, Fronslin is a Squire to Bolvar, true?
I'm sure I could iron out a reason to be on the convoy ;) especially if Fronslin participates. As he did give me a good bit of ic info on the matter

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
*eyeshift*

I'm a knight now.

Also Ddaug's bandit...may or may not show up.

And it may or may not be my fault.

Last edited:

kaza125

Lord of Altera
I'm going to play as my main Marcus, who is living in the North currently but under the name Magnar, and I'm aware that my character can die in this

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Yeah, Marcus doesn't want to be known for his passed and has chosen to forget his past life, so he has moved up North into Hummelburg under the name Magnar

Sos

Lord of Altera
and eye patch and hands mysteriously grow back... last i saw Magnar... he had both eyes and hands....