Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed Heresy in the North - Part One - The Road to Winterguard

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
So just to clarify, will the bandits be give horses at the starting point?
My suspicion is: 'only if they bring them themselves' ;). - My planning involvement for this event ends where the Cathedral stops floating in the air though ;)

Let me say though that even without horses and at same numbers the bandits have a huge advantage if they do it right.
If they do it wrong... Oh well.
That being said the Bandits might want to check the Area between the Redocs Castle and ~250blocks away from Winterguards jousting Arena - any closer than that would be very unwise.

That is assuming the caravan will actually walk along the street @Axex

Last edited:

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
It appears we're also looking for a temp Renatun diplomat. This character will very much be the crappy at fighty, good at diplomacy, high value if kidnapped target, so if you want to temp it, let me know.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
It appears we're also looking for a temp Renatun diplomat. This character will very much be the crappy at fighty, good at diplomacy, high value if kidnapped target, so if you want to temp it, let me know.
Interested.

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
My long owned char/alt IS a cruddy fighting Renatun diplomat. Heh. I'd be willing to drop my bandit char and put Alexander Wise in the role. Up to you.

Tarron

Lord of Altera
This is going to be a most enjoyable blood bath.

Edit: Ranged guards might be appreciated as well~

Last edited:

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
'Pologies, yes, was shunted into the diplomat role by Sadko~ :p

Will make char profile now, wanted to sleep before doing so.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Can we use characters already made for this? I know a character that really enjoys fighting/hunting bandits ;)