Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed Heresy in the North - Part One - The Road to Winterguard

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Remember the kind of equipment that both bandits and guards would use. A bandit wouldn't want to wear extremely heavy gear because that's just slowing someone down. And while yes, plate armour doesn't do that, it causes fatigue faster. It's also expensive and not many bandits would be able to afford that. Mail and leather, at most.
Guards would also want to dress quite lightly, since they want to be mobile. Most importantly, both sides would wear something in the way of head protection. Other than that, the guarding side doesn't actually expect to be assaulted too much, while the attacking side can't afford to have full suits of armour. This is just something I want to throw out there so that we don't have people tankin' it :p

Also, guards please.
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/temp-decius.28993/

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
There has been rumors of bandits however, so while the guards may be travelling light, they are hyper alert! Updating main post with all the people involved asap as well.

Sos

Lord of Altera
Remember the kind of equipment that both bandits and guards would use. A bandit wouldn't want to wear extremely heavy gear because that's just slowing someone down. And while yes, plate armour doesn't do that, it causes fatigue faster. It's also expensive and not many bandits would be able to afford that. Mail and leather, at most.
Guards would also want to dress quite lightly, since they want to be mobile. Most importantly, both sides would wear something in the way of head protection. Other than that, the guarding side doesn't actually expect to be assaulted too much, while the attacking side can't afford to have full suits of armour. This is just something I want to throw out there so that we don't have people tankin' it :p
but... but... noooooooo!!!

kaza125

Lord of Altera

Also, guards please.
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/temp-decius.28993/
Haha I have met polos requirements!

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Appoint a Bandit leader and that one bandit leader let him wear a steel chestplate, though Spaulders and things would still be made from hardened leather and fur...

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Can the bandits have horses?
Also, I'm pumped for this event :)

EDIT: What happens if the bandits capture the nobles? Where would they take them?

Last edited:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Oh wow, this looks absolutely amazing! Definitely interested in participating- might make a happy bandit profile in a tick.

Regardless, good luck to all and best wishes for the brilliance behind it :p

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Aye, Hummelburg, mind you, we nobles have no idea you're there beyond rumors, just that it's a ghost town now since it was attacked.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I always had a feeling the hummelburg ruins would be used for something like this. Not exactly but I knew that hummelburgs destruction would only be the beginning.