Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed Heresy in the North - Part One - The Road to Winterguard

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
On hold for the moment, as I really want some serious issues within the roleplay on this server fixed before I host it. There needs to be change and I will.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
If your char is a temp - Bandit char I doubt the sisterhood would resurrect them. They don't exactly condone bandits.
If that's the case why is Scardrac and other similarly vile people still alive? Murderers have been brought back loads :p

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
If that's the case why is Scardrac and other similarly vile people still alive? Murderers have been brought back loads :p
Lets start with him not being bound by the sisterhood of Shalherana but by the corrupted one since hes corrupted ;)

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Lets start with him not being bound by the sisterhood of Shalherana but by the corrupted one since hes corrupted ;)
He was doing fairly horrid stuff for a long time before Corruption, I assumed that would be obviously implied.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
don't worry we've been having something for that ready to be implemented for a month now, just needs tweaks

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Not the point of this thread, folks, let's rerail.

Axex, what specifically do you mean?

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Not the point of this thread, folks, let's rerail.

Axex, what specifically do you mean?
He's worried that some of the terrible RP and OOC behaviour occurring between folks in the South will effect the event in some way.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
May miss this event as I'm on holiday for two weeks from next monday, though I may still keep the character, because I'm preferring him to my main :D

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Only if you get rid of that creepy signature >>.

*cough cough* I assume its going to be happen though Axex still doesn't know when ;)

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
As one of the invovled region's owners its on ice in my opinion then :p - makes no sense without axex who knows whats supposed to happen in the next part :p

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Actually it was mine first Idea to make this event, so I may take it up, although I'd hope to wait for Axex.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
I'm being realistic here:

The problem is that the number of Bandits stays the same while you lost at least 1 noble and 1 Royal Guard.
Taking that Axex list is right that would make it 4 Bandits vs 2 Guards.
As I can already guess where the Bandits will attack you, word of your capture will never reach Winterguard in the first place.

That and that other major problem that exists too - no spoilers though. Lets just say something was forgotten :D

kaza125

Lord of Altera
well if this doesn't end up happening I'm still going to play as this bandit dude I've made, and probably make him my main :D