Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Quotes Said By Your Chars That Stuck With You

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
"some days...I wonder if I'll ever make it past Thirty..."

- Nikolche Variclav moments before he bled out

Ali

Lord of Altera
"So what? You're invincible? Is that it honey? Because I can prove you just how wrong you are.."
"I never said I'm invincible.. I said I'm unbreakable, there is a major difference in terminology.."
"Well then dearest, how about I break what's unbroken, and prove you wrong in the process?"
"I'm never wrong."
-Sneak peak into the current life of a certain grey haired girl
Sir Saltington
CloakedReaper
:heart:

NinjoNick

Lord of Altera
"In the Navy, you can sail on the high seas... In the Navy, you can put your mind at ease... In the Navy, you can make a stand, protect the homeland and help your fellow man." -Grimmier speaking to his son.

"Buddy.... you're a young man... hard man... You got blood on your... face.... Talkin' to ya big dis-...grace... wavin' ya hands all... over the place... We will, we will.., stone you. 'Causeyoursuchadisgrace!"
-Christopher Trottin threatening a blade of grass after tap dancing.

I know what you're saying...

Ali

Lord of Altera
"I have to thank you properly"

"You have nothing to thank me for, Wolf"

"There was only one thing that kept me from being what I had to act like.. That was the memory of what you and so many others have done to save me."

"I can't speak for the others, but it was my pleasure."

"I can’t thank you enough.. I’d be gone up here.. If it weren’t for you showing me the path.. The thing I couldn’t find on my own.. Thank you"
{How am I going to repay him.. Getting myself killed on a mission to kill.. If I win it’ll be worth it.}

"As I said it’s my pleasure."
-
Faolan to Jaden after a certain incident.

{I wish I could tell him, I wish he would notice.. It'll never happen.. I just hope I wont embarass myself over it..}
-Words that were left unspoken.. Unheard.

CloakedReaper

SupaFragilistic

Lord of Altera
Oryan
" Ragnar. I'm a hopeless romantic and when this letter gets to you I sincerely hope that you're okay. Because somewhere in that mind of yours, you secretly miss me. "
" So. Where do the introverts go? "
" I'm a person who likes to be met not to meet. "

Ali

Lord of Altera
"I'm supposed to be able to control my temper.. Tybalt called me Temperance.. I'm nineteen and still a gods damned child." -Faolan, after a very annoying experience.

Elt

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
"Leaders learn the true character of their people by watching them deal with responsibility and hardship."
-Fenric Varkious to Cymic Seymour about the Sangria Regeme​
Dummy liking this just made me realise I wrote 'water' instead of 'lava' the entire time.

rip.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Tsarra: Because maybe if you know the effects of the potion itself, then you won't be as quick to use it on ofhers.
(uncrazygirl )

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
"In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of the phony blessings of the gods. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence." - The Greyling, during his teenage years.