Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Quotes Said By Your Chars That Stuck With You

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
"I'll slit the veins on your arms and use your blood to warm my rum..!"

"It'd ruin t' flavor of t' rum."

Spar banter between Cymic and Ava. How edgy.

Joseph12Q

Last edited:

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
This is part of a conversation between my character, Eli, and Athryl. (IceandFire ) And I just loved it so much.
Oh, Athryl? What does Silas stand for?
.. Silas stands for everything I am. He is truth, and knowledge. He is the symbol of adapting to anything thrown at you. He is strength, and courage. .. And of course, history and secrets. What we all are.
... He sounds wonderful.
He is.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
This is part of a conversation between my character, Eli, and Athryl. (IceandFire ) And I just loved it so much.
Oh, Athryl? What does Silas stand for?
.. Silas stands for everything I am. He is truth, and knowledge. He is the symbol of adapting to anything thrown at you. He is strength, and courage. .. And of course, history and secrets. What we all are.
... He sounds wonderful.
He is.
>Silas
>Strength and Courage

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
"When I'm bored, I deliberately malpractice on people to see how they cope with the injury"

Little snippet of insight into fulgrim thrre

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
"Adult? Give up? Me? I'm sorry, you must be talkin' about someone else. I'm the Handsome Devil, it ain't my job to quit."

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
"Did anyone just now get the feeling this was a very poor idea?!" *Azure as the Eyes of Silas sailed into the Sea of Storms*

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
"Victor love goat people! They look especially good mounted on wall!"
-Victor to a rude goat-