Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Quotes Said By Your Chars That Stuck With You

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
Basiacally, quotes said by your chars that stuck with you

Andras:
"The reason I am like this? Because people like you let me be like this... thinking I was a minor hoodlum... but I have blossomed out into... your worst nightmare"
Dar'ket:
"I'm not an animal.."
Krieg:
"Gods Save The Queen..."
Daniel
"Its a bit nippy in this pub, like" (Anyone who knew Daniel would know the irony)

Last edited:

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
"Come on, General. This is not even in the top five list of the worst things you've caught me doing."

"Whoops."

"Shouldn't it also have spiders?"

"Whats the worst that can happen?"

"No, I don't have any idea how that got there."

"Come, let's teach you how to make tea, Mr. Boodles."

"My, how refreshing."

Scardrac

Felsummer
Slade:
"Silver tides and golden skies." Moreso meaning- Have a peaceful and awesome life and have a good and honorable death.

Scardrac:
"Rise with the Blood Moon, and set with your blade!"
A quote that became famous during Dormus's civil war time, back when Scardrac was at war in his village. It means to rise and become a war-machine, and you're going to die with blade in hand.

"The alpha does his best to ensure the safety and posterity of his pack."

"Kill them all!"

Will add more when memory strikes.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
On the more serious side:

"Redemption is a tricky thing. Lots of people go looking for it, few find it. Good luck."

"You are never really lost - you're just in need of choosing a new direction."

Scardrac

Felsummer
All are now by Scardrac:
"Death is the answer."
-
"Nobody is innocent, we are all guilty. Those who are chosen the opposite verdict are gone from us."
-
"The day of birthing is not relevant. When you make a big enough splash in this world, that is when people think you are truly born."
-
"Zei av Belek:Ahan'! Des'kirra vom'vuln!"

Teeke

Lord of Altera
"Do not hold a child thusly." Said to a woman who was grabbing a child by the wrist. The end result was the child not being kidnapped! Yay!

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Daeron
"Our actions and our moral choices in life end up shaping who we are, and the paths we will walk down, make the right choices, and read the signposts along the way"
"Oh look, fire!"
"This will end well..."
"Healing is my one true passion. It doesn't matter whether or not the patient acknowledged me at all, it is all about the principle"

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
"Any chicken?" -Elrohir, some 30 minutes before death.

-K9

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
"What-"

"What is this-"

"What are you doing-"

"What is-"

"No stop that-"

"Why are you-"

"What."

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Nwalme, naturally: ".. Look. If I wanted to kill you, I wouldn't of told you why I was going to kill you first. Quit pissing yourself."

Stone: "Oi. I'm just tryin' to bloody help you. If you don't want to live forever. Fine. I won't spit in your tea."

Basil: "Inside, we're all just fire. S'mine just burns brighter."

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
"Come on, General. This is not even in the top five list of the worst things you've caught me doing."

"Whoops."

"Shouldn't it also have spiders?"

"Whats the worst that can happen?"

"No, I don't have any idea how that got there."

"Come, let's teach you how to make tea, Mr. Boodles."

"My, how refreshing."
Goddamnit Naelwyn

I know the exact situations for most of these, too

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Doctor Josef Mandovi:
"Everyone will outlive the qualities that justify their existence."
"True intelligence is the true lack of emotion. A head must be organized to think, and not cluttered with the chaos that is the empathy we are capable of."
"The evil in life justifies the need for the good."
"Simplicity and complexity are equals when it comes to practicality. Like good and evil we all need them both, the trick is finding a balance that is practical."
"No one is entitled to life. It is a privilege to defend, not a right to rely upon."

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
Gelyk:

"umshark?"

In all seriousness, the majority of the badass things Gelyk has said have come from other works of art. Mostly Fight Club.