Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Quotes Said By Your Chars That Stuck With You

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
"I would call them what they are, sweet sister. Yes, they are Monsters, but when I look at us all, at humans in general... Are we not all the same? We are all monsters in one way or another...So yes. I would call them men." ~Brett talking to his sister about criminals. @Fishymatt

Last edited:

Delta_61251

Lord of Altera
Around 50% of Norvägen applications contain either a wolf nickname, wolf tattoo, or want a pet wolf on the first draft of the application.

I've legitimately had to start capping it, it was nuts.
Why have a wolf when you can have bear? Wolves are only good in packs. Bears are awesome always.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Why nickname yourself? It's unearned unless others give you the name, which you then wear to indicate your rep.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Man you guys with your wolves, bears, lions, hawks, and dragons. Give me the mighty Platypus any day. With his noble bill and poisonous hind spurs~

Also in the vein of things.

"I"m a Dhampir Mom, negative energy doesn't effect me." Azure in his original DnD iteration.

Delta_61251

Lord of Altera
Man you guys with your wolves, bears, lions, hawks, and dragons. Give me the mighty Platypus any day. With his noble bill and poisonous hind spurs~

"I"m a Dhampir Mom, negative energy doesn't effect me." Azure in his original DnD iteration.
I do admit, the platypus is quite mighty. *tips hat in respect of the weird duck-beaver-thing*

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera

The Platypus is indeed a mighty fine creature, however, it pales in the elegance, the refinement, the sheer majesty....

of the axolotl

you expected a Feesh joke...but Feesh aren't animals.

Ali

Lord of Altera
Me quoting Faolan who's quoting someone else.

"To be fearless is foolish, fear kept our ancestors alive, for they took care to look out for what they fear.. Those who ignore fear.. Are fools who will find their heads on pikes eventually." -Faolan speaking to her brother, Jacob Sir Saltington

Sir Saltington

Lord of Altera
You know, two can play at that game.

"Oh just shut up already, I'm not going to die protecting you...I won't allow it."
Jacob talking to Faolan ( Ali )

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
" Deus Vult. " * Said by Sif before attempting to stab Nikolche, Jack proceeds to say. * " No, it is Crusades.. "