Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Quotes Said By Your Chars That Stuck With You

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
"Is Crusade funny to you, Lad?"
"You no Crusade."
"And you've no literacy, it seems."
*Azgir stops walking eventually, glaring at him again*
"Fight me."

~Raphael and Azgir
Raphael_Payne
Jasper151627237 (me :D)

Ali

Lord of Altera
Make Faolan mad and she can be a demon, metaphorically..
"Go die in a fire, preferably one of hellish origins you maggot ridden waste of space." -To one of many suiters
"Drown in an ocean of cow dung you flea bitten mongrel dog!" -To yet another

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
"You can kill me if you want...but just know that when you do...I'll haunt the hell outta ya"
Spirit to Tom and several members of House Fuvur

Ali

Lord of Altera
"...To be honest.. I'm terrified I'll be faking forever.." -Faolan, actually letting her walls down for once

(There is more to it but the exact wording slips my mind just now CloakedReaper )

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
"I use'ta live like t'is.. " - Cymic to Will after staying in Cochran.

"Ye' shouldn't talk down ta' the ones ye' are below. Everything i own is bigger than ye'. Me 'ouse.. Weap'n.. Stature. Th' only thing ye' outmatch me in is ye' mouth." - Cymic to Jacob over one of their many pissy disputes.

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
"I use'ta live like t'is.. " - Cymic to Will after staying in Cochran.

"Ye' shouldn't talk down ta' the ones ye' are below. Everything i own is bigger than ye'. Me 'ouse.. Weap'n.. Stature. Th' only thing ye' outmatch me in is ye' mouth." - Cymic to Jacob over one of their many pissy disputes.
Sycamore is still kind of mad at him for this moment. :p

Elt

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
"Everybody was so busy playing the hero, they couldn't save the one person who ended up dead." - Eltsir to Sif, on the topic of the first Bastion Stone's recovery.

"We may not have time, unfortunately, to pick flowers whilst swimming in lava." - Eltsir, not fond of liabilities.

"Last time someone said that, they stabbed me in my sleep."
He shrugged. "I find myself low on stabbing-daggers
." - Eltsir, being 'comforting'.

There's more but toolazytogofindthem.

Side-note: does this meet this thread's edge-minimum?

Last edited:

Colonelgames

Lord of Altera
Colonelgames
Colonelgames
"Leaders learn the true character of their people by watching them deal with responsibility and hardship."
-Fenric Varkious to Cymic Seymour about the Sangria Regeme​

Last edited:

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
"Well, that's about-what?- the two-hundredth person to stomp on my heart? Oh well..."

Spirit to himself about his most recent rejection

NinjoNick

Lord of Altera
"My name is Admiral Grimmier Morad Strongstone, I can do anything apart from the things I can't do." -Grimmier when being the cocky Dwarf he is.

"Do you even SQUAT?!" -Grimmier while showing off his exercise regimen.

"The only thing to fear is fear itself. And my wife when she's angry." -Grimmier on his beloved wife Erivelynn.

"It's simple, I'm going to kill the King, kill the other King, become King, stop being King, and then go back to going on stupid adventures with Azgir."- Grimmier on his current plan of action.

Colonelgames

Lord of Altera
Colonelgames
Colonelgames
"A grape on the ground is full a' hope that if it jus' keeps agin', it'll turn into wine and get drunk on it's wrinkly self."
-Fenric to Themis about old age.​