Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Shadowdark Moondeath Bloodtear

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I thought there was no mixing races! Not trying to correct you or be nosy about your business just asking! :)
its my special exception lore im writing up 2 be accepted. i am 489%!!!! confident this will be a server feature soon!

Faelin pls accept my submitted lore pls respond

pls reply

pls

Michcat

Oops

i almost forgot about shadurr's wolf pets from their backstory forest elven heritaged they were raised in the forest which is how they got so in tune w/ nature and became a wylde spirit

Michcat

Added 2 new powers!

-Has the ability to vanish and sink into the shadows
-Can communicate with animals

I also added a Weakness so it isn't OP :) :) :) :) :)

RexJen

Lord of Altera
Added 2 new powers!

-Has the ability to vanish and sink into the shadows
-Can communicate with animals

I also added a Weakness so it isn't OP :) :) :) :) :)
Haha! Your weakness plays straight into my hands!
as my character is master of getting people to do stuff for them
they also have an arm made of corruption and can turn into any animal they want and summon lightning
they are also not imposing at all but demand a strong presence from their flirting
their only weakness is diamond weapons which no one has ;)

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Mich, I think you're forgetting an obvious strength of Shadurr's...the fact that they are so good with people of the opposite gender, but also are not easily swayed even though pouring out their emotions causes everyone to fall in love with them...and I do mean /everyone/. But of course they hide their feelings all the time (Unless someone hawt comes round) so as not to burden others.

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
Mich, I think you're forgetting an obvious strength of Shadurr's...the fact that they are so good with people of the opposite gender, but also are not easily swayed even though pouring out their emotions causes everyone to fall in love with them...and I do mean /everyone/. But of course they hide their feelings all the time (Unless someone hawt comes round) so as not to burden others.
Illthilior summarised.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
can this character shapeshift because in the new assassins creed the main guy is an oprhan who can do that and hes rly cool

Michcat

Haha! Your weakness plays straight into my hands!
as my character is master of getting people to do stuff for them
they also have an arm made of corruption and can turn into any animal they want and summon lightning
they are also not imposing at all but demand a strong presence from their flirting
their only weakness is diamond weapons which no one has ;)
whoa! nice power balance!

you got me there. I'm had!

can this character shapeshift because in the new assassins creed the main guy is an oprhan who can do that and hes rly cool
obviously...