Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Shadowdark Moondeath Bloodtear

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Eyes are lorebreaky and should be glowing. Fix immediately, or face the ban hammer!

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Wow, this is honestly... wow, Mich. I love the depth and thought that you've put behind this character, and the detail to the character profile!
We need more exceptional characters like this.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Wow, this is honestly... wow, Mich. I love the depth and thought that you've put behind this character, and the detail to the character profile!
We need more exceptional characters like this.
I would go drown myself in a river if there was..... Then again I'm sure this character could do it for me

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
And in the end it turns out this is real and mich uses her best exuse for weird lore thingies "Jishrim did it"

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
In all seriousness, this should be used as reference for new players, so they know what not to do. This has just about every cliché that ever existed.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
And in the end it turns out this is real and mich uses her best exuse for weird lore thingies "Jishrim did it"
thats for lore stuff, not Mich stuff! XD

I really do hope you forgot the part where they can turn into a dragon at will. It would be silly if they couldn't,
no no, they're a half dragon don't you know, its fair because they've been ostracized in BACKSTORY

I hate to be calling you out on this, but no physical disorders that they don't take any negative modifires from?
... Does giantism count? :p
I also added how they're "So Kawaii" and can't feel happiness.

multiple personality?
they're also randomly bloodthirsty

In all seriousness, this should be used as reference for new players, so they know what not to do. This has just about every cliché that ever existed.
Actually. . . . YES.
:D!

someone give me more cliches

Michcat

y what wrong w/ my character did i do somthing wrong
i brought it from another server its legit lol

Michcat

Added some backstory elements and quotes:

-"My scars are a metaphor for my inner pain"
-"You could never understand my darkness"
-They're dirt poor, but secretly an exiled princess and part of a rebellion and also on a path of burning vengeance and both their parents are dead and they have an evil sibling.
-"You don't understand, I'll hurt you, for there is hatred festering in my soul!"