Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Shadowdark Moondeath Bloodtear

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Oh we have a tough guy here huh....... unsheathes my twin katanas Well, let's see how tough you really are! jumps into the air TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS spins around and slashes your face open Not so tough now, huh????? grabs you and throws you up It's time to finish this little charade holds my katanas above my head YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords Heh.... easy..... - ;) that's pretty fuckin funny turns my back to you and chuckles but... not as funny as whats about to happen now unsheathes katana and readies Sanzetsu no Jitsuzhi style stance - stealth kills walks always whisteling, drunken whaler tune - comes up behind you and stabs you in the back Hahaha, now that power is mine! becomes engilfed in a bright light It feels so powerful! - unsheaths daggers Surging with Dark Energy You Will Pay For Your Insulence!!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Oh we have a tough guy here huh....... unsheathes my twin katanas Well, let's see how tough you really are! jumps into the air TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS spins around and slashes your face open Not so tough now, huh????? grabs you and throws you up It's time to finish this little charade holds my katanas above my head YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords Heh.... easy..... - ;) that's pretty fuckin funny turns my back to you and chuckles but... not as funny as whats about to happen now unsheathes katana and readies Sanzetsu no Jitsuzhi style stance - stealth kills walks always whisteling, drunken whaler tune - comes up behind you and stabs you in the back Hahaha, now that power is mine! becomes engilfed in a bright light It feels so powerful! - unsheaths daggers Surging with Dark Energy You Will Pay For Your Insulence!!
I can see this guy getting beaten by the power of love

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
this character is now being played on the Michcat account.

edit: *smrik* nthing personnell, kid...

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
INSANITY METER:
hehe You don't want to be around when this fills, kid....
[IIIII] [IIIII] [IIIII] [IIIII] [IIIII] [IIIII] [IIIII] [IIIII] [II---]