Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pokemon Hollowworld!

Aerogor

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: Aerogor
Skin or artwork for spriting purposes: <<<My avatar. He's fairly lean by Earthspawn standards.
Type: Ground (Earthspawn)/Dark (potion brewing can be considered somewhat arcane)
How your character would attack in a combat situation: Buff first (potions) then unleash high power moves without the aid of weapons (Earthspawn strength).

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
List of new moves added so far, now in the OP.

Aerogor - Ground/Dark - Stat raising, powerful physical moves.

Added

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Added Basil's Signature move, Flame Engulf, to the OP. People who give me enough detail in that regard may also be given a signature move.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Added Basil's Signature move, Flame Engulf, to the OP. People who give me enough detail in that regard may also be given a signature move.
Legion's spell Kvekva would be a nice signature move.
Its essentially a fairly bad ass lightning bolt.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
What Itzza is saying is; don't suggest a move if you don't know if it's already in the game. For example with Legion, his character could easily just use Thunder instead of making a brand new move which does practically the same amount of damage.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
What Itzza is saying is; don't suggest a move if you don't know if it's already in the game. For example with Legion, his character could easily just use Thunder instead of making a brand new move which does practically the same amount of damage.
What I meant was not to suggest current moves in Pokemon as I was in the process of changing them all, but thinking about it examples wouldn't go amiss.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
You're changing them all? Big task...
When you say changing, do you mean:
Editing the names?
Changing animation?
Removing the old ones and adding new ones?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Editing names, base power, effects, accuracy and who can be hit. Changing the animations is pretty much impossible.

spagbog

Lord of Altera
Name: Gildor Teasan'Altin
Skin or artwork: GildorTeasan'AltinButBetter.png

Type: Grass and Steel

How your character would attack in a combat situation: Special Attack (Long ranged) moves and evasive moves (something like Fly or Dig). Speed and evasiveness increasing moves, like Double Team.

Roablade

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: Drowan
Artwork(Will be adding more): Drowan Main.jpeg
Type: Steel/Dragon(Psychic if found to be OP)
How he would be used in a combat situation: Probably be geared towards offense, slightly more on the physical side. He slashes, has a wide movepool and can get some environmental effects set up.

spagbog

Lord of Altera
Question 3: Are there going to be abilities, such as Mold Breaker or Intimidate?
Question 2: Which town is going to be the Pallet Town?
Idea: I know it's not really a Pokemon thing, but I've always wanted to customise my little character. If that's possible that would be quite cool.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Anithola's signature move would be something like making a cage of boulders around the foe, and then make huge thorn plants grow rapidly within.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
not leech seed, it doesnt have a draining effect, more like Rock tomb + wrap. Just that the wrap has thorns and is alot stronger than the pokemon wrap :p