Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pokemon Hollowworld!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Imagine a world, where Pokemon are replaced by Hollowworld characters...

You can see where this is going, can't you? I'm going to attempt to make a game where all obtainable Pokemon are replaced by Hollowworld Characters!

Sparky has already started some sprite work for me, two examples are here:

Damien:
DamienCromwellPokemon.png
Katherina:
Katherina.png

So, here's what I want from the community. If you're interested in having your character in the game, please fill out the following format:

Name: (Your character's name)
Skin or artwork for spriting purposes (if possible):
Type: (What Pokemon type your character would be, for example Syrien would be at least part water, while Basil would be fire etc etc)
How your character would attack in a combat situation: (Don't state what Pokemon moves they would use, as many of these are likely to be changed)

Current characters with types and attack styles:
Itzza - Water (Syrien)/Dark - Slashing, impaling, priority
Silver - Water (Syrien) - Scratching, punching, physical
Othrandos - Grass - Confusion and Disabling
Kirby - Either water/psychic or electric/psychic - energy based attacks
Isaac - Fire and Dark (dark fits demon better than fighting) - Fire + Self explosion.
Jeroxia - Psychic/Ground - Confusion and Disabling - Splash requested.
Er'danku - Normal/Fighting (Nakam) - Javelins and Axes
Abbey - Water/Psychic (Syrien) - Clawing, music
Turik - Fire - Sword, fireballs
Johanna - Dark - Striking at weak areas (If only Sucker Punch was gen 3...)
Grimcrow - Ground/Dark - Environment, binding
Legion - Electric or variant - Wreck everything
Vorar - Steel/fire (Automaton) - Slow, Powerful, Armoured, paralysis
Basil - Fire/Ground - Fire spin-type move.
Sinclair - Steel - Blocking, evasion, speed
Akela - Ground (Nakam) - Axes, environment
Bane - Ghost - Speed, physical ghost
Seth - Rock and Fighting - Poleaxe, armour, drinking
Rose - Dark/Ground - Priority moves, disarming, cutting and slashing
Aerogor - Ground/Dark - Stat raising, powerful physical moves.

New moves added so far:
Strike: Normal, 40 pwr
Punch Flurry: Normal, 25 pwr, 85 acc, 2-5 times
Claw: Normal, 40 pwr
Blade Cutter: Steel, 50 pwr, 95 acc
Impale: Steel, 65 pwr, High crit chance
Trident Rush: Water, 25 pwr, hit 2-5 times
Linear Punch: Normal, 35 pwr, 95 acc
Syrien Song: Acc 85, Effect: sleep
Mind Wave: Acc 65, Effect: Confusion
Flame Spurt: Fire, 40 pwr, Effect: possible burn.
Rising Tide: Water, 95 pwr, hits both enemies
Energy Beam: Psychic, 65 pwr, Effect: possible confuse
Stab: Flying, 35 pwr
Trip-up: Fighting, does more damage the heavier the opponent.
Drain: Grass, 25 pwr, Effect: Heals half of damage done.
Flame Engulf: [Signature move of Basil] Fire, 20 pwr, 70 acc, damages over time and stops escape.

Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Name: Silver
Type: Water ( Syrien )
How my character would attack in a combat situation: On land, he would try and claw his attacker, or maybe use his fists for punching. When in water, Silver would try and drown the attacker.

Picture:
Silver picture.png

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Name: Othrandos
Type: Grass (i believe but at least nature)
How my character would act in combat: He would mostly try to lock or confuse his enemy to get away.
Picture:
skin_20121201150254132975.png

Kirbyyirby

Lord of Altera
Name: Kirby
Skin or artwork for spriting purposes : KerbyChebi - Copy (2).png
Type: Either Water and Psychic (since he uses energy-based magic, and water magic too) or Electric and Psychic.
How your character would attack in a combat situation: He would probably just use a lot of magic attacks quickly, just like throwing bolts of energy or something. And if he was injured, he would probably heal himself up as quickly as possible. But he would use energy based magic, yeah.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Name: Isaac Netherlord
Skin or artwork for spriting purposes (if possible): Does my profile picture suffice?
Type: (What Pokemon type your character would be, for example Syrien would be at least part water, while Basil would be fire etc etc) Fire, and fighting, methinks.
How your character would attack in a combat situation: (Don't state what Pokemon moves they would use, as many of these are likely to be changed) If the enemy's up close, Isaac would probably use powerful punches to force the enemy away. Other than that, fire... And he explodes when he's super raged.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Name: Jeroxia Whitemore
Skin or Sprite: <-----
Type: Psychic and ground
How would your character act:
Confuse his enemy and take him down while he is weak... (Either asleep or confused)
He should be able to use some ground moves since he is a earth blessed...
and i demand a Splash attack :p

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Name: Er'danku Tule
Skin or artwork for spriting purposes: Both :3 (valcust made the skin, dacoutts the artwork. Credit to both :) )
Er'danku Pokemon.jpg

Type: Normal/Fighting
How your character would attack in a combat situation: He would for distance fighting throw a javelin, otherwise he would charge with his axe.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Name: (Your character's name) Abbey Mirabelle Oceana
Skin or artwork for spriting purposes (if possible):
AbbeyScaryShot.png
Type: (What Pokemon type your character would be, for example Syrien would be at least part water, while Basil would be fire etc etc) Water/Physic
How your character would attack in a combat situation: (Don't state what Pokemon moves they would use, as many of these are likely to be changed) A movement forward with a claw or scratch.. OR A sung musical note

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Name: Turik Deathblade
Skin or artwork for spriting purposes: Magical attached file YAY~!
Type: Fire
How your character would attack in a combat situation: Slashing out with his sword or with fireballs.

Attachments

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Name: Johanna Deathheart
Skin:
(sorry it's so big)

Type: Dark
How I would attack: Mainly by going straight for the head or chest, the strong points, but while doing that, might surprisingly strike at weak points.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Name: Grimcrow
Type: Ground/Dark
Skin or artwork: Unavailable at the moment, hes an old man, gray of hair and he wears leather armor at all times.
How he would attack: Use terrain to his advantage and adapt to the battleground, for an example use his earth powers to entangle an oponent with roots and then use more slow and powerful dark attacks to penetrate the enemy's mind.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Name: Legion
Type: Electric... -ish
Artwork: See avatar
How he would attack: Just totally wreck everything.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Name: Vorar
Skin or artwork for spriting purposes (if possible): Automatonskin.png
Type: Steel/fire
How your character would attack in a combat situation: Very slow, very powerful attacks, not much dodging, emphasis on defence and immobilization of the foe (if Vorar gets its hands on an enemy, the fight is effectively over as it's incredibly difficult to get it to let go).

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
What's this, the fourth or fifth Pokémon thing?
I'm afraid I give this a month.
Shush you. The others collapsed because my so called coding team decided they didn't wanna bother (and my only spriter *ahem* went AWOL).

This time around I have sparky chained to a desk and I know sufficient amounts of necessary code and tools to pull this off.

On a brighter note, this is bringing in a lot more interest that I first imagined.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I've added a list of all characters so far in the OP, will update as necessary. I've made minimal changes or notes to help mould the game better.