Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pokemon Hollowworld!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Akeli - Ground (Nakam) - Axes, environment
Bane - Ghost - Speed, physical ghost

Added

I'm thinking of making all Nakam part grass-type to compensate to flammability of the fur.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
AnotherPokemon project Itzza? Surely, you'll need some Dwarves then

Name: Seth Jenkins
Skin or artwork for spriting purposes (if possible):
(Apologies for size >_>)
Type: Ground and Fighting (Dwarf)
How your character would attack in a combat situation: Poleaxe and/or Greatsword, Armoured, Ale

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I'm thinking it would make sense for Dwarves to be rock type.

Seth - Rock and Fighting - Poleaxe, armour, drinking

Added, possible change later.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Make the Nakam Normal type, with a secondary type depending on the colour of their fur.
Normal would make sense, however I feel grass is better since they are flammable due to their fur and most live in high nature environments (like Kavdam)

While on the subject of towns and settlements, i'll be replacing towns and cities in the game with those in Altera. Expect to be seeing Kavdam, Okeanos, Stormhold, Galo Gulch, Port Silver and all your other favourites!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Have you made a story for it? I'd love to help out if not.
I have a rough story figured out.

• Based in Altera, but many many thousands of years later, past the FTB era.
  • Main history is focused on "Hollowworld" and "Exodus" Altera (present time on the server)
  • We now have the technology to replicate key people from that time.
  • As a form of entertainment, people use these replications to wage friendly battles with one another.
That's the very rough outline.

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
I'm not a Nakam expert, but wouldn't it make sense to make them part grass OR part ice type? They live in high nature, but also low temperature, environments, and both are weak against fire, so both make sense.

Zero

Lord of Altera
Name: Rose
Skin or artwork for spriting purposes (if possible): (ummm forum picture?)
Type: Dark/ground
How your character would attack in a combat situation: Rush forward with her scythe trying to disarm the person before cutting of limbs.