Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Pokemon Hollowworld!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I don't have artwork or anything for my old one. I just had a concept pretty much.
Even just a colour scheme with a sketch is fine, as long as sparky has something to go on. Even if not we could just improvise from a description.

Also, we have 386 spaces for characters, not including Castform's forms, and well over 300 moves to play with, we're not filling up anytime soon so don't be shy to fill in a form.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Name: Basil Brush Phoenix
Skin or artwork for spriting purposes ): My avatar
Type: Fire/ground (He knows Pyromancy, Terramancy)
How your character would attack in a combat situation: Unlike popular belief, Basil does not use fireballs. He forms the fire on the air upon, and around, the victim. He would, also, use Blaze if his opponent were close.

Also, for the sake of evolving, should we give templates for when they were first being played, when they were in their hey-day and when they are beginning to evolve into the master level of their chosen skills?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Name: Basil Brush Phoenix
Skin or artwork for spriting purposes ): My avatar
Type: Fire/ground (He knows Pyromancy, Terramancy)
How your character would attack in a combat situation: Unlike popular belief, Basil does not use fireballs. He forms the fire on the air upon, and around, the victim. He would, also, use Blaze if his opponent were close.

Also, for the sake of evolving, should we give templates for when they were first being played, when they were in their hey-day and when they are beginning to evolve into the master level of their chosen skills?
Added.

Also good question. I had a look at evolution and at the moment i'm going to leave it out. I might add in children versions of characters but that might be a bit too farfetch'd (see what I did there?). If you've got any ideas i'll take a look at them.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
... Well, I don't think children-versions of our character would be that grand. Though, when you say child, I imagine a ten-year-old. I think just filling out templates for different stages of development would be best.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
... Well, I don't think children-versions of our character would be that grand. Though, when you say child, I imagine a ten-year-old. I think just filling out templates for different stages of development would be best.
Except not everyone's characters have had a chance to develop yet.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Ideas for Legendaries:

Cherbert (duh) - Psychic/Dragon (Subject to change) - Everything uber
Cubey - Fire/Dark - Burning

Lord_Sinclair

Lord of Altera
This sounds like an amazing idea; count me in!

I'm not much of an artist, but this is the skin I typically use:

HolyknightofAzure_minecraft_skin-1991096.jpg

I typically don't wear the helmet, though; underneath it is brown hair, a beard (supposed to be tinged with red), and a white cap with a red cross on it (templar-ish).

You can also refer to my avatar picture (see left); that's pretty close to what I imagine my character would look like (without the crown, of course).

Now, I'd have to say my character would probably be a steel type: defensive, sturdy, and unmoving in his beliefs. His typical attack pattern would be to block and counter with a sturdy sword or dodge if the incoming attack can't be countered (like magic).

I know you're not really taking move sets, but here's a sample move set that my character might use:
-- Protect (protect)
-- Counter (counter)
-- Foresight (eyes on target)
-- ExtremeSpeed (dodge, maneuver, flank)

dacoutts

Lord of Altera
Name: Akela Tjali
Skin or artwork for spriting purposes (if possible): image.jpg (gold/yellow eyes)
Type: (What Pokemon type your character would be, for example Syrien would be at least part water, while Basil would be fire etc etc): Ground
How your character would attack in a combat situation: (Don't state what Pokemon moves they would use, as many of these are likely to be changed): She would try to use her surroundings as best as possible, Akela's weapon of choice is a small axe, mainly for throwing, her reflexes are pretty good and she would try to outsmart her opponent.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Name: (Your character's name) Bane Argon

Skin or artwork for spriting purposes (if possible): Had a little go at a sprite
bane sprite copy.jpg

Type: (What Pokemon type your character would be, for example Syrien would be at least part water, while Basil would be fire etc etc) Ghost

How your character would attack in a combat situation: (Don't state what Pokemon moves they would use, as many of these are likely to be changed) Bane would de-materialise through objects, usually the floor, so that he can dodge attacks easier, and because of being seemingly weightless his speed is a very good trait when it comes to getting close enough to attack an enemy, and on rare occasions reach into the enemy and attack their insides