Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Music Thread

Yoda

Lord of Altera

What's really fun is when you're talking about Mogwai's instrumentals, especially this one:
So, what does Like Herod go like again?
"Well it starts off like dun dun, dun duun dunununun, then there's this awesome bit that goes DUN DUNUDUNUDUUUUN, DUN DUNUDUNUDUUUUN; DUN DUNUDUNUDUUUUN, DUN DUNUDUNUDUUUUN"

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
Long ago in days of yore, it all began with a god named Thor. There were vikings and boats and some plans for a furniture store~

HogoShi_Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Legend
HogoShi_Kitsune
HogoShi_Kitsune
Legend
I'm a big fan of Tristam, Pegboard Nerds, Muzzy, Droptek, Going Quantum, Stephen Walking, Ephixa, Rogue and lots of others. I have tons of favorites :p

Tristam and Pegboard Nerds are probably my most favored ones :p

I don't care what others say. I don't care whether they said that dubstep isn't music. Dubstep has drums, bass and more, it's just like other music, just more heavy and electronic. It sounds good, and it's music.
A few of my favorites

(strong bass on MineSweepa's Epidemic -- keep it turned down if you have a weaker system, and don't complain to me if it melts your speakers)

Last edited: