Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Music Thread

Scardrac

Felsummer
A recently opened thread.
This thread is made so people can share their music and their music opinions.
A bit of rules:
  • Please put a warning if there is intense language or scenes in such music videos.
  • No disrespecting other music opinions. This can lead to trouble.
  • No fighting over said opinions. This can lead to trouble as well.
  • No plagiarizing, of course.
Not much for rules, but please take these as a tip and have fun!

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
Couldn't think of anything for first post, so..

My favourite genre is nineties alt/punk-rock :3
Bands like Third Eye Blind, 3 Doors Down, Green Day, Weezer, Goo Goo Dolls, My Chemical Romance, Red Hot Chilli Peppers-
*the rant is stopped as a strip of duct tape is slapped across her mouth*

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Well... What's there to say?

I am probably the biggest fan of dubstep alive. Here's a good one I just found today:

And if you want some funny ones, here's a good one:

I'm a big fan of Tristam, Pegboard Nerds, Muzzy, Droptek, Going Quantum, Stephen Walking, Ephixa, Rogue and lots of others. I have tons of favorites :p

Tristam and Pegboard Nerds are probably my most favored ones :p

I don't care what others say. I don't care whether they said that dubstep isn't music. Dubstep has drums, bass and more, it's just like other music, just more heavy and electronic. It sounds good, and it's music. #yolo

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Both of these are made by Zedd, a producer I started listening to about a month ago, to be honest I feel like many of his songs are kinda crap, but he has these little gems among them, here are two :p

This one kinda takes a while to get started, but im sure many of you gamers will love it :p

Kembur

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'm a musician/producer - my main instrument is guitar, but I also play drums, piano, and various orchestra instruments. I also produce rap/hip-hop beats (I have a singer and two rappers working for me).

That's just a precursor to saying that I appreciate all types of music and many different qualities of music. My main kind of music is rock/alternative, but I like loud, fast, heavy music like metal and also slower, acoustic songs. I also love rap, hip-hop, electronic music...you name it, I'll probably listen to it. Especially classical music. One of my favorite things to listen to is classical piano (primarily Chopin) and classical guitar. Being a guitarist, my favorite musician is John Mayer - because he is simply unmatched as a modern rock composer.

@Anithola

I'm not a huge fan of this type of music regularly, but this is a song from Zedd I really like:

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Bioshock awesome song(With video tribute) Warning: Contains violence, langauge, and awesomness.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
I therefore raise this thread out of the grave to share this.

I just found this after a certain special someone told me:

I want this. In my life.