Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Music Thread

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I really wish there would be some credit to the original artist, since he has problems with people stealing his art. I am not accusing you, but this video has been everywhere and I find it sad that the orignal creator doesn't get his part.
http://www.memecenter.com/gearboy
http://gear-boy.deviantart.com/
https://www.youtube.com/user/warhammer40th/featured

It's part of a series of comic strips he made. He even made a comic to his reaction of how he was surprised it spread around so much. Of course he is happy about it and I am not talking for him, but I think he should get atleast some of part.
I have followed him nearly since he begun and it has been funny for me aswell, cause I didn't expect that comic strip to go that viral.

Sorry if I spammed the thread with a big message of mine, but this has been on my heart everytime I have seen this video.
Wow, thank you, that looks amazing *fonboys* I want mooooooreeeeee

Scardrac

Felsummer
Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
I would love to see this IRL

Landem

Lord of Altera
How do you choose only a few??
Basically anything AM, Fall Out Boy, Lorde, Coldplay... It's goes on, but I'll stop there c;

Last edited:

ImpirrenRyRy

Villager
Welp. Figured I'd share this here....

*ahem*

DO you wanna be my vassal?
And in my palace you can stay.
But if you rebel anymore,
I'll knock down your door,
and to your god you'd better pray!

We have great relations,
alliance and royal marriage,
why won't you vassalize?

Do you wanna be my vassal?
*I could call you tributary state instead*

(No RyRy!)

Okay bye... *knocks down door and holds flintlock to said vassal's head*

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
This made me a bit sad. You can as well watch movie named "Sintel", whic is blender animation that created 14 minutes long movie... Yet very good one and this song in the credits makes it even more sad...

FrostGuardian

Lord of Altera
Legend
FrostGuardian
FrostGuardian
Legend
I listen to anything rock, and anything metal. From Tom Petty to Metallica to Avenged Sevenfold to Radiohead to Pantera. I will post later with several songs.

Sos

Lord of Altera
meant to do this... (for full effect, would you kindly turn your volume up to full)

Double i know, but both are brilliant.

All that i will post.... for now
*perfectly timed lightning*​

Sos

Lord of Altera
now.... for part two... *muhahaha*

oh, I forgot something...
These songs portray potentially touchy subjects, intense language, and mature/violent content. You are warned.
... just in case.

.... and for a change of pace...
now i had great manowar songs, but i though i'd pick something off the beaten path.
... and one of the few songs that are good...