Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Music Thread

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
currently addicted to this song

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
I just the other day decided to listen to some more songs by a band called Starset that I had heard one of their songs, And ohmygod I am addicted to listening to their album. Have a song:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
(Content Warning: Sexual Themes, Language, Violence, Blood on the Dancefloor. you were warned.)
really weird but,

I was looking up Blood on the Dancefloor controversy when I read about this drame involving two different female artists who collaborated with the band. (you really want to read what I was reading, here. warning for pedophilia and language and general grossness http://truthaboutdahvie.tumblr.com/post/40316532001/dahvie-vanity-allegation-roundup)

I got interested in hearing the ladies' actual solo work, and it turns out they're not that bad, for people who thought collaborating with Blood on the Dance Floor was a good idea.
the first was the lead singer of New Years Day, Ashley Costello. I believe the full extent of their involvement was touring together for Warped. something bad happened between Ashley and Dahvie, things went bad quickly, botdf and their fans ended up trashing new years day awfully, and Dahvie told this girl who supported new years day to die a slow death in the middle of a concert. really mature of him.

moral of the story, don't go anywhere near Blood on the Dancefloor.
but besides that, this lady can really pull off the heroic emo wail pretty dang well. her voice reminds me of Hayley Williams and Gerard Way. anyone who's really into that, check em out.

then there's Lady Nogrady, who actually did a song with botdf,
you know, the trainwreck that was Bewitched?
let me just link it to you here:

yeah ok after you've had your ears bleed out. sorry.
Lady Nogrady's a perfectly good artist on her own! she actually ragequit collaborating with them because she was getting a lot of flack from them so she basically said "lol nah" and left. I was actually reading this interview stuff, and she was talking about setting out and making her own band, and going into an entirely different direction. what i was reading was kinda old, so I don't actually know if she's gone through with her band idea since then. if anyone could figure out, I'd be very grateful!

it's pop. I know. trust me, I know. it's really catchy though!

Spark

Broken
Not that much people know about get scared, do you like MCR, P!ATD, We came as romans, black viel brides etc?
Get scared is my favourite, I could listen to them all day. I do like P!ATD, we came as romans, sleeping with sirens, Of mice and men, etc. I don't really like BVB, I haven't listened to their new album though, and I also don't like MCR, I used to but not anymore :)

Get scared is my favourite, I could listen to them all day. I do like P!ATD, we came as romans, sleeping with sirens, Of mice and men, etc. I don't really like BVB, I haven't listened to their new album though, and I also don't like MCR, I used to but not anymore :)
Thats awesome, i was listeing to Whore from Get scared like an hour ago, nice to know you have similar taste of music

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I guess Biffy Clyro isnt exactly an "indie band" anymore, but their incredible music definitely deserves a bigger audience!

And my personal favorite song. I once started crying while listening to it. For no particular reason, I just did.

Sos

Lord of Altera
... so metal is all serious of late, well most of that is metalcore... so lets drag it back...

+hesitate to call this metal... more electronic rock, but who says i only like one thing+

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant

Well thank you skype, I need to watch this movie again, loved it though

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
I just randomly decided to listen to some Hollywood Undead and ohmygod I love their music so much. This has to be my favourite song.
(Warning, Rather strong themes)