Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game of Thrones [No Book Spoilers, but filled with TV Series Spoilers!]

Anithola

Lord of Altera
im currently reading A dance with dragons part 2, a masterpiece of litterature, i never thought id say it, and i regret it, but reading lord of the rings for a second time after reading a game of thrones was actually a disappointment. The best fantasy writer yet in my opinion :p

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
The last chapters of A Dance with Dragons annoyed me a bit, but I can't wait 'till the next one's out.
Although that won't be for a while ;-;

kaza125

Lord of Altera
I'm hoping that with Winds of Winter that George brings the characters closer, I feel like they are all far apart geographically speaking.

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I think Sansa will be like, Nuh uh with the whole Harry thing

Fav chars are Sansa, Dany and JOn

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
"Show them how it feels to lose what they love"
and
"The darkness that will swallow the dawn"
and
"The revenge you want, will be your's in time"

*May as well list them all* and if anyone's interested the song is called Ms Mr Bones I think..

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
*bounces up and down happily* It's one of the few book/TV series that actually deserves the title "epic"

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
I...
Really, really need to start watching the TV series. I've only been reading the books so far.