Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game of Thrones [No Book Spoilers, but filled with TV Series Spoilers!]

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I always found it funny that she can speak the language he has been insulting her in xD

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Yeah but they stabbed the Lord Commander so I flipped a table and walked away

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Yeah... I want that beardo guy dead :I
He only makes the second if not even lower though... I think we can all guess who's the first I want to see dead...

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
*Has read the books, your argument is invalid*
...........................................................................................................................................................
*cries, no longer feeling very smug*

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I dont find the episodes that intresting :/ Reading the books kinda ruined the series for me.. I do have a yearly marathon with some friends to sum up all the episodes though :3

kaza125

Lord of Altera
Most of the changes they have made do make sense though. I mean in the first episode when Barristan Selemy shows himself to Danererys.
Even though in the book this happened WAY later on, but if you think about it, in the books you just read about him and not actually see him. So if they did that in the TV show, there would be no OMG reaction, because you knew it was him from the start.

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
Just now seen episode 4, and I was blown away. I've always been a fan of Margaery, but now I believe she's my favorite character. Natalie Dormer does such a great job (as I expected).