Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Game of Thrones [No Book Spoilers, but filled with TV Series Spoilers!]

Hoptoad

Legend of Altera
Jojen actually looks sort of like what I imagined. Meera, not at all. I like the new Beric Dondarrion, though I wasn't expecting a change. I guess I should have, what with him becoming a much more major character.

Also, and I know this is minor, but I'm pleasantly surprised to see Paul Kaye in this. I really enjoyed his performance in Being Human, and he just really fits the part. The beard and ponytail combo (in the event that he keeps it for the show) seems to suit the character of Thoros. It's sort of how I pictured him. Oh, and Mackenzie Crook for Orell; brilliant.

Dauntless001

Loyal Servant of Altera
I struggled to remember just who 'Orell' and 'Missandei' were been a while now since I read the books, liking the choice for Brynden Tully and Beric Dondarrion however. :)

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
For those of you in the UK - Game of Thrones Season One & Two launched today on BlinkBox courtesy of HBO UK.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Where my loyalty lies?! Im a 15 year old male, Daenarys AAAAALLLL the way! ( and i love dragons too, but.. Daenarys :3 )

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Yeah, Jon's awesome.
Any of you read the books too?
I'm reading the first one at the moment... It's bloody amazing.

EDIT: Favourite characters have got to be Tyrion and Arya. :D
EDITED EDIT: But I also have a huge amount of respect for Daenerys, Ned, Robb and Jon.
EDITED EDITED EDIT: And who doesn't feel sorry for Ser Barristan? :(