Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Finished] A Wedding! (date set)

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Al'las! A wedding! Let us all rejoice and raise a toast towards the freshly married couple! I would love to attend!

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Final update!

The date and time will remain unchanged, so tomorrow, november third, 9pm GMT+1 (that's 8pm GMT, and no clue for other timezones, other than 6am where sally lives)! (We will, however, wait until the muerte island has finished, which should be earlier, but you never know)

The ceremony location is in the hidden church of Heaven's Reach, instructions on how to get there will be given tomorrow.
The location for the party will be in the Heaven's Reach underground gardens (at the city hall), we shall walk to this place together.

There will be free cake/cookies for everyone! Also, everybody is welcome to attend.

Please respect the locations, people and all other things you encounter, you're a guest after all (aka, so complaining about locations).

Be advised, the walk to the ceremony is quite a walk ;).

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
I'm terrible with timezones, so what time would it be in North American Eastern Timezone?

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Alright, I'll probably be on HW the majority of the day tomorrow, with the wedding and Muerte Island continuing, so I hopefully won't miss it!

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
The ceremony location is in the hidden church of Heaven's Reach, instructions on how to get there will be given tomorrow.
Just to point out, if you give instructions on how to get there.... it won't exactly be "hidden" anymore, will it? :p

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Nop, but until then, it will be ;). Besides, once the ceremony is over, the entrance will be hidden again :p.

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Yes, but if they can find the actual entrance, well... they're good ;). But for now it's hidden, and that's my point.

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
For all those who will attend:

To get to the location of the ceremony, do as follows:
- Go to Heaven's Reach (it's the big ship with yellow-white sails in Port Silver).
- When in Heaven's Reach go right, you'll find stables there. Take the one to 'Farms'
- From the farms, a path is marked with fences with a torch on it, follow these marks, you will go up a hill and get close to a statue, if you do, you followed the right path.
- Go down into the cathedral, find yourself a decent spot (first row to the right is reserved).

Enjoy.
Ceremony will start in an hour!

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Noooo, the website's crashed so I can't change my skin... Sorry if I turn up scruffy as I'll be in my hunting gear. :(