Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Finished] A Wedding! (date set)

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
You should consider the Cathedral in Daggerfall for the venue.

Matto225

The White Mage
Wedding? It's times like these that you roll out several hefty kegs of ale and toss some dwarves into the mix to liven things up! Now, I may be no dwarf, but i'd like to come, and I can be as rowdy jovial as a dwarf any day!

Axell

Lord of Altera
I'll be the groom's guard or bride's guard, or just a drunken guard... guarding.... stuff..... that needs to be guarded.... like ale..*hiccup*.... and I might take a few *vomits* sips.... *falls over*

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Yeah, start the conversation in stead of making me read three pages of spam :D.

<re-rail>

Edit: any further relation-fight posts will get deleted ;).

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
You can if you want to.

I'm not going to warn any of you, unless you start spamming again.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Is there a specific theme to the wedding or can I just come in any colour dress I want to, except white of course?

LadyMara

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hmm... I'm not sure I will wear a white dress, it probably will be white and blue or something like that.
So you can come in every color except those, i think.
There's no theme as far as I know.

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
If you would've read the first post, you would know ;). But yes, everybody is welcome to attend!

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
I don't see any blue on that though... :confused:
I didn't read anything of that.. :confused: I just skipped 6 pages of spam.. it is hard to know what is important and what is not...
I'll fix it.. :(

Oh.. and can my younger character be a flower girl? :p