Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Finished] A Wedding! (date set)

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Cleaned up 60+ spam messages...
This thread is now rerailed and converted into a maglev train. No derailments possible without severe consequences...

Redocs

Lord of Altera
well, i hope i can make it on saturday, wouldn't want to miss out on all the cake....

*coughs*

and the wedding itself of course!

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
Don't forget, it's this saturday.
Time still at 9pm, GMT+1!

Also, a special treat:
The ceremony hall:2012-10-31_23.32.52.png
2012-10-31_23.36.48.png

Machy234

Lord of Altera
hmmm Well I'll be there, and I've allready made my dress. Oh and it's orange so I won't clash with the bride, I even checked to make sure.

Lemarc

Lord of Altera
Ah, too bad for me then, I guess I won't be there. On the bright side, it'll give me time to get over my Java problems making me lag like crazy...

Machy234

Lord of Altera
But it still don't solve my Java problems, can only stay online for about 2 mins before lagging out...
If I manage to get it resolved, I'll probably be there.
It seems that when I killed my lag it went to hide with you...

Anyhow back on the rail I'll have to go get a new dress for Ciri... Is there anything in specific I should go for or just not blue or white?

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
Thank the gods for time zone converters. I am pretty sure I can be there... maybe. No guarentees.

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
It seems that when I killed my lag it went to hide with you...

Anyhow back on the rail I'll have to go get a new dress for Ciri... Is there anything in specific I should go for or just not blue or white?
Other than blue/white, no.