Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Beauty and the Ghost

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
~CLOUD AND TINA ARE NOW MARRIED!~
I'd like to thank:​
Machy234 For being the bride ;)
Lemarc For letting us generously use his cathedral​
Cubey For doing an amazing job of keeping everyone under control, not to mention giving Queen Grief the Pig a cameo~​
Michcat FOR NOT ONLY BEING THE FLIPPIN PRIEST, AND TP-ING EVERYONE, BUT EVEN GETTING LEMINTH TO SHOW :heart:
MrTeamSparky For being the best man through and through, despite seemly impossible odds, made it (twice!) too my wedding. A true friend indeed~​
Jeroxia For being the best man, keeping Clouds' nerves in check, and even finding the confidence to be brave to the person/char he loves~​
LadyMara For being there, despite how tired she may be by the end of it :heart:
Man5791 For keeping order :D
bettemus99 For not only being the second half of Jeroxia's whole, for giving Tina and Cloud exceptional gifts​
Naelwyn For looking after the Queen during her visit and gifting Tina and Cloud with exceptional gifts​
@EveryoneThatCame For making this an event to remember; cheering, clapping, giving gifts (despite some being questionable, not looking at any polo in particular~) and being the server we all know and love​
And for everyone that wasn't able to make it, even though you can say you were there in rp, I did take a few screenshots of the event for you ;)

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Screeeeenshooooots~
Everyone getting settled
2013-07-29_22.10.09.png

A grumpy old fart gets prepared (lovesyareally :heart:)
2013-07-29_22.10.11.png

The Best Men (Sparky/Damien in Rp as well) giving encouragement​
2013-07-29_22.10.13.png

She approaches..
2013-07-29_22.11.27.png

.. Followed by her bridesmaids as jaws can be heard dropping across the cathedral
2013-07-29_22.11.30.png

Saying our vows, and becoming joined by holy matrimony
2013-07-29_22.15.57.png

And, a little surprisingly, gift giving, including an oldly named pig...
2013-07-29_22.55.57.png

To top it all off, a declaration of love from one to another, meaning another wedding is sure to follow~
2013-07-29_23.12.44.png

Machy234

Lord of Altera
May I also say thank you for all those who were at the afterparty.

Lemarc Nice of you to hold out until the end.
sonicar364 You have been a liflong friend in ooc and I thank youfor witnessing the hilarious results of the various drinks.
Alexandregd(real) You were the keystone in all of this.
And finally Mokwar bettemus99 Christimas I'm so sorry for all that happened afterwards and the morning that followed, I truly am.

And for those who couldn't be at the wedding I have a few screenshots too, though the ones at the afterparty I have decided to never show anybody... no mater how much they beg. What happens in the tavern, stay in the tavern. :p

The newly wedded Cloud & Tina arm in arm. :)
2013-07-29_22.32.18.png

And my two favourite people (Though they're also one person :confused: )

2013-07-29_23.03.11.png

Thank you to all who came, and to all the wonderful gifts. Bette and Jeroxia I wish you a happy marriage and request to be at the after party if not the wedding itself.