Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Beauty and the Ghost

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
So I'm the bride and I'm only doing the cake and flowers? Also does my slave Matto count as an early wedding present?
No, it's just that's all he gets to help you with~

And sure...? Not really sure what you're going to do with a matto, but you never know when you'll need a spare :D

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Yeah, sure! :)

WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa- whendidIagreetothis?!?!?

I REFUSE TO SIGN IN BLOOD D:

(I'll help, but no slavery ;_;)
No one's forcing you to sign in blood.....

And sorry, you're kind of machy's slave now.... I doubt slaves get to 'agree' on whether or not they are or not~

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
*Meanwhile Machy is sharpening her knife in the corner.* Wait, we're not doing that to all the guests anymore? *Frowns* So this cake knife is now pointlessly skin-piercingly sharp?
'Fraid so...
{It takes just a pound of pressure to cut skin..}

How um... how do you know how to sharpen a knife? :eek:

Machy234

Lord of Altera
I've allways known, remember that time in the tent? Our first date when we went camping in those Elven woods near Tauradel, I threw my knife at a tree to help gather firewood and it went right through! Well, I doubt a blunt unsharpened knife could do that. :)

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
I've allways known, remember that time in the tent? Our first date when we went camping in those Elven woods near Tauradel, I threw my knife at a tree to help gather firewood and it went right through! Well, I doubt a blunt unsharpened knife could do that. :)
o.o

Well. I'm slightly terrified. But, you can't really tell, I'm always this pale ;)

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Well you should be terrified, you've forgotten about our 1st date - the most important factor in our relationship. To think we're getting married, you should be terrified.

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Well you should be terrified, you'd forgot about our 1st date - the nost important factor in our relationship. To think we're getting married, you should be terrified.
I remember the date, but I think I blocked the tree destruction out of my mind from sheer sudden terror ;)