Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Beauty and the Ghost

Matto225

The White Mage
Is it Tuesday? I can make it, if its any time before like 3 o clock in the afternoon (airport fun times :()

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
If you look on the dynmap it's where I am now, bottom right corner of New Altera.

I meant, Lemarcs place...?

Because someone asked me to help with ports for some wedding because their town didn't have any, and I want to make sure I'll be online :D

Machy234

Lord of Altera
I meant, Lemarcs place...?

Because someone asked me to help with ports for some wedding because their town didn't have any, and I want to make sure I'll be online :D
Lemarc told me you'd be at the wedding and happy to just /tp everyone, it's either that or make a temp port to Port Silver. You can choose.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Lemarc told me you'd be at the wedding and happy to just /tp everyone, it's either that or make a temp port to Port Silver. You can choose.

Thankee, thats all I needed!

See, I forgot whos wedding it was... and really didn't want to miss it :rolleyes:

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
The Queen should go, because A. Yolo and B. Would be funny "Hey, I'm the Queen, this your wedding?" *Everyones jaw drops*

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
The Queen should go, because A. Yolo and B. Would be funny "Hey, I'm the Queen, this your wedding?" *Everyones jaw drops*
Actually, the queen is not allowed to attend the wedding.

Leminth is.
If someone says "Hey look, it's the queen" I'll go "Where? All I see is a good friend that I'm happy to see could take some time out of her busy schedule to make some time for an old fool like me"

Michcat :heart: