Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Beauty and the Ghost

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
As you walk through the seemingly calm streets of Port Silver, amongst the various other pieces of parchment that have been nailed to the cracked wood of the Merry Mead, one piece in particular catches your eye. It reads:

~Ladies, Gentlemen, and beings of all different natures~
We are pleased to announce the marriage of
Tina Minerva
and
Cloud
~and would be honoured if one and all could attend~​
Whether you paid attention to it is up to you..​
Lovely ooc stuff time :3
This is the wedding of Tina, Machy234, and Cloud, L1v1ng_Gh0st.... Yay!​
Location: Javacia/Havarda (Most likely will require directions and tp's and the like)​
Time and Date: Monday 29th July, 10pm BST (Will update thread on how much time is left to go before it starts ;) )​
Guest list: Well the guest list is very open, if you've got a will to be there then there's a way you will be, but, there are two things I'd like to make clear. Firstly, for everyone who is a friend to Cloud, possibly just myself, Tina, or machy, you have made it onto the VIP list, meaning you are definitely attending, and you might get front row seats to boot! Lastly, if you are of a mean, chaotic evil, or just murderous persuation, assume that you will be not welcome at the wedding, as this is a peaceful event, no cut throats thank you, or you will be asked to leave ooc, and in rp you were never there to begin with~ Although, certain exceptions apply, such as Scardrac and his character Soulburner, which has the capacity to keep a lid on it, and Eminu, who's learning how to be sane, and for that Cloud would give her a chance​
Hope you can make it​
Sincerely​
Machy234 and The Living Ghost​
or​
The Beauty and the Ghost/Homunculus​

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Seeing as the editting system is currently.. well, not existent, I'd like to leave this here instead

Request: Can any priests that can perform weddings please step forward, as a priest is needed it seems~

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
Agh. My character is a psycopathic murderer.. He can easily not murder people.. But I doubt he would even want to go to a wedding in the first place.. But if he came he would be a good boy xD Anyway, I find it a little weird how a very alive woman is marrying a very dead man..

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Agh. My character is a psycopathic murderer.. He can easily not murder people.. But I doubt he would even want to go to a wedding in the first place.. But if he came he would be a good boy xD Anyway, I find it a little weird how a very alive woman is marrying a very dead man..
He has a heart, and it can bleed.
That is all~

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
Cloud isn't dead. He is a homolucus. . Which Is a magical creation. .
In other words: mr perfect
I like that word.. Homunculus.. :p Anyway.. RerailthingymaboborwhateveryoupeoplesaythatIstillhavenotworkedoutyet..
I wanna come.. I have never been to a wedding.. But also Raphael has no idea who Cloud or Tina is.. :/ Anywho. I hope I can be there..

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
The title
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...
*Stares at the title hard* Beauty and the ghost.. So apparently Cloud isn't beautiful? :eek: :p :D

Anyway, Would Cloud/Tina care if a dude showed up with no shirt on?.. (I worded that wayyy tooo wrooonnnggg diiddnn't III???)
..I has a little more 'civilised' variant of his skin available.. If need be :p

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...
*Stares at the title hard* Beauty and the ghost.. So apparently Cloud isn't beautiful? :eek: :p :D

Anyway, Would Cloud/Tina care if a dude showed up with no shirt on?.. (I worded that wayyy tooo wrooonnnggg diiddnn't III???)
..I has a little more 'civilised' variant of his skin available.. If need be :p
Civilised, please.
Mmmmmlovelovelove.
That is all.
:heart:
Hello, person who is on the VIP list :heart: