Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

War on Humans (The Misunderstood)

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Valonyx said:
Yes, thats what im trying to say, even all the members of any other race hostile to humans grouped together, there's still too many humans.
Not everyone wants to fight, which is a relief, but when people start these events their hope is to have a massive RP with a lot of people in it, which is a great idea

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Not everyone wants to fight, which is a relief, but when people start these events their hope is to have a massive RP with a lot of people in it, which is a great idea
Yeah i know it would be nice and all, but, RP wise, it would be way too stupid coming from the monsters to declare war on humanity... Counting the fact that Elves, dwarves and potentially earthspawn (Eric just said that) would maybe ally with us.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Yes, thats what im trying to say, even all the members of any other race hostile to humans grouped together, there's still too many humans.
And what I'm trying to say, is even if in reality (and I use this word loosely) an attempt like this was made, there would still be an attempt. The fact that it cannot realistically succeed is irrelevant - the RP is still there, there may be a small, but bitterly determined army of those whose characters DO wish to rebel against human rule, and the fact that this is such a desperate and full on rebellion could still prove to be a very engaging and hugely entertaining RP.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Let me make this clear, we're not fighting the elves, and we're not eradicating the humans, this isn't a genocide. For a few reasons.. First of all, Genocides don't work. Second of all, it is against my characters beliefs to start a genocide. Most of the fighting will be done in the Southern Wilds. Soon we will redefine the meaning of the Southern Wilds. But yes, no massive amounts of enchanted anything allowed. Witches Brew, Taurodel, we have nothing against you. If you're peaceful to humans, thats not a problem to us. (Me anyways, I think I stand alone in this fight)
But like i say, just think of it as natural selection.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
I think i speak for all people of whitches rew when i say: "Whitches brew welcomes All races". If you could make a rule about no members of whitches brew being attacked, apart from those who would like to fight, Whitches brew would be highly gratefull. (Im a Sword for hire so if you need me, just call)
No members of witches brew shall be attacked. No towns will be attacked unless they themselves declare war. The fighting will only take place in the Southern Wilds.

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Let me make this clear, we're not fighting the elves, and we're not eradicating the humans, this isn't a genocide. For a few reasons.. First of all, Genocides don't work. Second of all, it is against my characters beliefs to start a genocide. Most of the fighting will be done in the Southern Wilds. Soon we will redefine the meaning of the Southern Wilds. But yes, no massive amounts of enchanted anything allowed. Witches Brew, Taurodel, we have nothing against you. If you're peaceful to humans, thats not a problem to us. (Me anyways, I think I stand alone in this fight)
But like i say, just think of it as natural selection.
reading this and the first post the objectives seem to me to be at odd with the intension.
From what I gather th intention is to form an anti human group in the southern wilds that will whittle down the number of humans. my problem with this is theclaim,that itwouldntbe genocide.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Well, we're mostly hunting down the corrupt. And from what I've seen on my nearly 1 year in Altera, thats mostly humans. If you see a corrupt anything else, please, feel free to hand them in. We're not paladins, don't get me wrong.. Grr.. its complicated to explain. No one understands me, thats why I'm an artist haha.

Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Now it's beginning to sound more like a resistance group that hunts down the greedy and powerful, and less of a great war with intention of killing off the human race. :/

What should i believe?

-Mountainpuma

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
You've pretty much got it. We hunt down the greedy, the corrupt, specifically humans. Thats more or less what I'm trying to do.

Kitsune

Lord of Altera
well, in that case, i wish you good luck with your plans, might get interesting in future RP :)

But, on the RP side of things. Should your murderous, evil, destructive little group ever decide to hurt me, or any allies of mine - human or not. i will do my very best to hunt you down. even though i agree with your ideal that the greedy and corrupt should not be in charge any way, and that some humans can truly be evil to the core. But simply the fact that you despise all of the human race is enough reason for me to defy you.

(Remember, what i just said is RP related, and is NOT how i feel personally, it's only the opinion of my in-game character)

-Mountainpuma

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
You've pretty much got it. We hunt down the greedy, the corrupt, specifically humans. Thats more or less what I'm trying to do.
this is what the slayers were supposed to do before everyone got confused

King Oguk

Earthspawn King
I would have a few good reasons to go along with this , Mainly there was a genocide against Earthspawn (Orcs) awhile back and NO it wasn't the slayers like people in RP said it was the imperials (My old orc character before the earthspawn where made was a slayer himself) however not all non-earthspawn went along with the genocide and my city of the few earthspawn who live in the nothern kingdoms have made many human freinds and will stand by there side while this attack happens

Eric V

Legend of Altera
(*unites hands with all the humans and their non-human friends and begins to sing "We are the world"*)

Machy234

Lord of Altera
The few earthspawn who live in the nothern kingdoms have made many human freinds and will stand by there side while this attack happens

This attack is not against the humans in the Northern Kingdoms It's a Hit and Run war against the Greedy and Corrupt who stray into our Southern Wilds.