Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

War on Humans (The Misunderstood)

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Oh yes, the war is on. Ever tired of being hunted out of your homes because of what you are? Tired of the greedy, the corrupt, the "Rightful people"? No, our goal is not to hunt humans to extinction, its just well, they're overpopulated, destructive, heartless people that hunt out outsiders. Why would we let these true monsters rule our lands? So, I'd like volunteers to help us minor races keep a hold in our lives. A base will be set up in the Southern Wilds, and a name will be chosen for our group. Still not sure what the name will be yet.. Anyways, any volunteers, name suggestions? All would be helpful to this cause.

The Name which has probably been decided, is.. The Misunderstood. Which pretty much describes this forum page as well now that I think of it, lol.

The Misunderstood is a group, of mostly non-humans (humans can join if they're up to it) that hunts the corrupt, mainly humans, in the Southern Wilds. They kick us from their lands, but they cannot kick us from ours.

Members: (Nicknames)
The Commander
Lieutenant Commander: Prédatrice
And Sergeant: Robin_Hood
...and more.. watching you..

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
*rolls eye* You're making an assumption on the whole race, you could kill a lot of innocent people in this and then you would be as bad as the people you claim are the destructive and heartless.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
This could be amusing...
Not that my character will be amused in the slightest, but oh well. :p

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
its like the slayers all over again >.< except with humans..
The Slayers were (and hopefully will continue to be... *looks pointedly at Jagster*) a brilliant roleplaying concept.
They were so determined to fight chaos and destruction, they managed to cause a fair bit of mayhem themselves, resulting in amusing - and frankly terrifying - RP situations.

It was a shame really, because they received a lot of hate OOC, and people do need to learn to separate real life from roleplay in order for concepts like this to succeed. Sure, despise people/houses/races/towns/organisations in RP, but too many people took their arguments out of character, thus the organisation started to fade away.

Personally, I look forward to this particular RP, because, if it is successful, it will stir things up a bit while we wait for the Game of Crowns to begin. :)

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Thank you, Faelin, that was kind of the goal I had, a kind of Slayer opposite. All things have to have a balance. Of course, I don't truly believe the things I posted above, its all Rp. I'm glad you recognize roleplay from everything else, most people can't seem to..

..and people, we're not killing all humans, we're killing the greedy, the prejudice, the mindless. You're overpopulated race could use less of them, couldn't they? Just think of it as Natural Selection.

jrk190

Legend of Altera
What if it's a human that has good relations with Elves? I don't want to walk into Tauredal with my friends, just to be killed. I have many Elven friends, and rather few Human friends.

Tantara

Resigned Admin
What if it's a human that has good relations with Elves? I don't want to walk into Tauredal with my friends, just to be killed. I have many Elven friends, and rather few Human friends.
You'll be safe in Tauredal; wood elves in no way support genocide. Live and let live and all of that ;)

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
A Genocide?
A war against the humans?
Nonsense, Harateth would not permit that!
The Crusaders will stand vigilant, and you better not kill any innocents...

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Okay, I'll accept the idea of the creature rebellion only if we don't have full diamond enchanted armor creatures running around one shoting people, and that it is more RP that fighting

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Speak of the devil and he shall appear....

This goes without saying but Humans are no strangers to war. After all, they’ve been fighting for as long as anyone can remember. War is all Humanity knows. In the past, they've fought for country. They've fought for freedom. But all that changed after the first great Alteran war. For many years, we all have been fighting for our very survival against inhuman, genocidal monsters. But it is a fight we cannot continue. Freedom faces extinction, unless we end this war now. We had hoped the Slayers would decimate the horde of monsters, but they survived…
They’ve brought with them a force that can fool entire nations. Even Secretum, our last beacon of hope through all these dark days, is now at risk. Soon we’ll have nothing left to defend, and that means we have only one option…attack.
People of Altera, what I ask of you now is not an easy thing, but it is necessary. If we are to survive…if we are to live long enough to see the seasons pass, our children grow, and experience a time of peace that we have never known…we must now take this fight to the Monsters.
We will go to where they live and where they breed…and we will destroy them!
This is the day we take the battle to the heart of the enemy!
This is the day that we correct the course of Alteran history!
This is the day we ensure humanoids survival!
People of Altera, my fellows, go forth and bring back the hope of Altera!

And there you go, I felt like a speech