Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

War on Humans (The Misunderstood)

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Leo Decroix said:
Speak of the devil and he shall appear....

This goes without saying but Humans are no strangers to war. After all, they’ve been fighting for as long as anyone can remember. War is all Humanity knows. In the past, they've fought for country. They've fought for freedom. But all that changed after the first great Alteran war. For many years, we all have been fighting for our very survival against inhuman, genocidal monsters. But it is a fight we cannot continue. Freedom faces extinction, unless we end this war now. We had hoped the Slayers would decimate the horde of monsters, but they survived…
They’ve brought with them a force that can fool entire nations. Even Secretum, our last beacon of hope through all these dark days, is now at risk. Soon we’ll have nothing left to defend, and that means we have only one option…attack.
People of Altera, what I ask of you now is not an easy thing, but it is necessary. If we are to survive…if we are to live long enough to see the seasons pass, our children grow, and experience a time of peace that we have never known…we must now take this fight to the Monsters.
We will go to where they live and where they breed…and we will destroy them!
This is the day we take the battle to the heart of the enemy!
This is the day that we correct the course of Alteran history!
This is the day we ensure humanoids survival!
People of Altera, my fellows, go forth and bring back the hope of Altera!

And there you go, I felt like a speech
These aren't monsters, they are recruiting simple creatures that had no intentions of killing humans before to fight and rid the world of us. This will not be a fight we will win if we don't ally ourselves with others

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
These aren't monsters, they are recruiting simple creatures that had no intentions of killing humans before to fight and rid the world of us. This will not be a fight we will win if we don't ally ourselves with others
"Speak of the devil and he shall appear"
It seems that the devil has manifested himself into the form of out of character complaints against in character claims... *sighs*

Spark

Broken
Faelin said:
It seems that the devil has manifested himself into the form of out of character complaints against in character claims... *sighs*
Exactly what happened last time, there needs to be rule against this

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
I think i speak for all people of whitches rew when i say: "Whitches brew welcomes All races". If you could make a rule about no members of whitches brew being attacked, apart from those who would like to fight, Whitches brew would be highly gratefull. (Im a Sword for hire so if you need me, just call)

The Living Ghost

Thing One
Retired Staff
Faelin said:
Almost inevitable, and I agree that there should be a rule in future to stop people doing it

NinjaTangerine

Lord of Altera
The Dwarves will not be participating in this war, however will retaliate in an explosive fashion if need be.

Anyways, we're too busy finishing off my masterplan to destroy Tauredal and watch the forest burn from my beautiful mountains.

Eric V

Legend of Altera
As I am a human.....come at me bro *puts on sunglasses* I have monster mercenaries who are loyal to me, iv killed more men and monsters then any force combined, I don't wish to stand by the slayers as I have the best of both worlds, but if any side enters my lands with malice intended they will feel the full force of my men and monsters!

Kitsune

Lord of Altera
Personally, i think it would be fun to let him do his little project, maybe it could lead to some epic RP scenarios in the near future, but a word of warning though: while i agree that many humans are greedy/selfish/unwise/brutal/hatefull creatures, Many of us still holds true honor, skill, determination and courage very dear. And we WILL be prepared to push back this dark shadow if it were to approach.

-Let him do his thing ;)

-Mountainpuma

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Speak of the devil and he shall appear....

This goes without saying but Humans are no strangers to war. After all, they’ve been fighting for as long as anyone can remember. War is all Humanity knows. In the past, they've fought for country. They've fought for freedom. But all that changed after the first great Alteran war. For many years, we all have been fighting for our very survival against inhuman, genocidal monsters. But it is a fight we cannot continue. Freedom faces extinction, unless we end this war now. We had hoped the Slayers would decimate the horde of monsters, but they survived…
They’ve brought with them a force that can fool entire nations. Even Secretum, our last beacon of hope through all these dark days, is now at risk. Soon we’ll have nothing left to defend, and that means we have only one option…attack.
People of Altera, what I ask of you now is not an easy thing, but it is necessary. If we are to survive…if we are to live long enough to see the seasons pass, our children grow, and experience a time of peace that we have never known…we must now take this fight to the Monsters.
We will go to where they live and where they breed…and we will destroy them!
This is the day we take the battle to the heart of the enemy!
This is the day that we correct the course of Alteran history!
This is the day we ensure humanoids survival!
People of Altera, my fellows, go forth and bring back the hope of Altera!

And there you go, I felt like a speech
That looked like Ulfric Stormcloak from Skyrim. e.e

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Anyways, If war happens, it will still be

Everyone (without dwarves) VS humans.

I think humans still win.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
Anyways, If war happens, it will still be

Everyone (without dwarves) VS humans.

I think humans still win.
Not everyone whose character isn't a human (or dwarf) has in character issues with humans, and many would refuse to fight them.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Not everyone whose character isn't a human (or dwarf) has in character issues with humans, and many would refuse to fight them.
Yes, thats what im trying to say, even all the members of any other race hostile to humans grouped together, there's still too many humans.

Eric V

Legend of Altera
Well dwarves and elves would i think majority side with humans, lonmar and all, so you have the earthspawn (oh wait the earthspawn are under my banner they won't march to war without my consent and orders) the graylings, who are friends with my earthspawn, and the caparii, which there are two of i think? So you will have all the spiteful evil people on your side. :D