Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tybalt Rhett | King of Marr

The Courier

Lord of Altera
Even when I wore Ooc armor all the time ( @Somnastra @IceandFire @mucusBONES may remember that time and how it frustrated them :). (
Tybalt never wore a helmet. Yes it is foolish but it's an honour sort of thing and a tradition of sorts now
You are an archer, right? I'd not expect for you to go in there with full plate and rawr rawr. I'd expect the light weight plate and ability to have your full senses, like you currently do.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
You are an archer, right? I'd not expect for you to go in there with full plate and rawr rawr. I'd expect the light weight plate and ability to have your full senses, like you currently do.
Aye, as I said. He won't wear this too often. That day you and me fought he had it on because he never changed from the attack on Takhul Rimtar

PitaChipBoi

Lord of Altera
Nut_Jooce
Nut_Jooce
YUS calcifer is liked. I feel so special. Once he gets revived we will have a stern talk, which will most likely end with choosing between Ardy and Tybalt (that sounds so gay and also another tybalt vs ardy situation)