Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tybalt Rhett | King of Marr

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
+ Tybalt has been gone for a while outside the Northen Kingdoms searching for two people and meditating

+ He is now even more determined to fight corruption

+when he gets back he will start building on Azerport ASAP to have a place people can escape from corruption and have it as a base of sorts where we can meet and discuss important actions

+also will help other towns prepare defenses, but Azerport ALWAYS comes first

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Updates
Added nickname Hair Tuff- @Scardrac

Also changed his greatest fear

Character’s greatest fear: Goodbyes, not seeing Violet or his father again
Why?: He's had to say goodbye to too many people now

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
If he asked around he would Find Fronslin to be Dead by Mornas hand if someone told him

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I see no Murdoc........
He's under unsure..... You can't expect to hold a crossbow at his head one day the. Be loved the next :p
You still haven't asked that Barbarian Warlord who had family in the pirates to try and talk to them either V_V
Actually, Tubalt tried to talk Ardy out of a fight several times..... Had the opportunity to kill him several times and let him go.....he thaught Tideborne will change their ways but they still haven't.

Darko

Lord of Altera
... Just gonna say, there is really no reason to "Further than Hate" Darko. I mean, he shot you once, and then got mad because you trespassed. Do you know why he shot you? Because you shot his guy. That's what he was told. And he acted on what he was told. So...

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
... Just gonna say, there is really no reason to "Further than Hate" Darko. I mean, he shot you once, and then got mad because you trespassed. Do you know why he shot you? Because you shot his guy. That's what he was told. And he acted on what he was told. So...
Do you know why he shot your guy?
After he's told Ardy several times.
Your guy proceeded to beat the hell out of him for no reason. So Tybalt purposefully did a no. Lethal shot to stop him.

Also, Ardy stole from Marrs funds
Almost causing Marr to want to go to war with Saederean because Ardy framed them.

Then you try "talking to Tybalt" which was shoot him on sight and chase.... And when he started to talk to Ardy he was attacked." Being ambushed three times isn't a way to start being friends.

Also, they are harboring and supporting the woman who killed his entire family.

Plant yo reasons mate ;)

And trespassing....... Pffft Darko was when he took Calcifer away and every time they came to Azerport for him and breaking into Arstans office

Darko

Lord of Altera
All that Arstan stuff was Ardaric, not Darko. Darko did not order Ardaric to do that.

However I was under the immpresion that he wore a mask doing those crimes?

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
All that Arstan stuff was Ardaric, not Darko. Darko did not order Ardaric to do that.

However I was under the immpresion that he wore a mask doing those crimes?
Ardy also had a talk about things a week before the attack.

Ardy stated that he wants Arstan to be removed from his position...... Then a week later, he's attacked? C'mon.... Obvious. My other suspect was captain Greyback Cus he held Violet for ransom once but he hasn't been seen in the NK in forever