Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The updated Hollow World map for 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Oh, i thought this was where towns were going to go, not only the pre-existing ones.
Ok, thanks XD

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Well I'd hate to be annoying, but could the location of shipwreck cove be changed to below Skara, just the end of the snowy land there.

S

Stevey

Well I'd hate to be annoying, but could the location of shipwreck cove be changed to below Skara, just the end of the snowy land there.
Anything for you pirate queen! Erm, below skara? The island off the coast of the snowy area?

S

Stevey

Oh, i thought this was where towns were going to go, not only the pre-existing ones.
Ok, thanks XD
I do this to show people where im placing their towns, so they can get a heads up and possibly ask me to change their location. This way they can't bitch about it later.

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
I do this to show people where im placing their towns, so they can get a heads up and possibly ask me to change their location. This way they can't bitch about it later.
Oh they can still bitch about it, this way though they don't have a valid reason :)

sokkenpop

Lord of Altera
Id like to be close to heavens reach, since we have some sort of an alliance, since It's hard to place digitus Dei somewhere, would it be possible (if Aug agrees) to put heavens Reach somewhere on the mountainside near the flat lands?

S

Stevey

Id like to be close to heavens reach, since we have some sort of an alliance, since It's hard to place digitus Dei somewhere, would it be possible (if Aug agrees) to put heavens Reach somewhere on the mountainside near the flat lands?
Heaven's Reach is allying up with Warstrom and co.

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Lars can you make the whole map a desert and place Orkwyn in the very middle and make everyone work in my giant sandstone mine?

S

Stevey

Lars can you make the whole map a desert and place Orkwyn in the very middle and make everyone work in my giant sandstone mine?
Sounds like a good plan, let's talk on teamspeak?

sokkenpop

Lord of Altera
I am not Lars but I shall answer the question any way..

The lowlands are located far northwest. However, Uthrandir (14) is located in the far southeast.

So, no. Uthrandir is not in the lowlands, :D

But well, Digitus Dei could use a neighbor.. xD

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Good point. I'll create a temporary storage and move the stuff over. Talk to me about it when we're on the new map.
Will you also move the items my house is made of to a chest? There are some walls made of iron and bookcases and I really don't want to lose those.

S

Stevey

Will you also move the items my house is made of to a chest? There are some walls made of iron and bookcases and I really don't want to lose those.
Break them down now and put them in a chest. That would be the easiest.

Status
Not open for further replies.