Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The updated Hollow World map for 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
My only suggestion is we include the ruins of Aeglironion somewhere. I don't care where. Or why. Cubey did a fantastic job making them look all Ruin-y that I want to keep them around. xD

Perhaps in the ocean east of Fortress Naught?

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
The new harbour, thats why i thought it would be difficult. I was thinking we could remove the front harbour completely, and have warstrom facing south with a road leading to Aspen/Uthrandir. With the new harbour on the north side at the ocean.

billybob_579

Legend of Altera
Good point. I'll create a temporary storage and move the stuff over. Talk to me about it when we're on the new map.
I'd just got online to message you about this very point, Lars. The new town wishes to be located in the position originally shown for Ascension Heights, on the south-west peninsula of the continent where Saline Creek and Aurolus reside. For item storage, we'll be creating a building with chests for the current town wealth and any residents joining us in the new town. I ask that it will be moved over to the area where we'll be located.

S

Stevey

I'd just got online to message you about this very point, Lars. The new town wishes to be located in the position originally shown for Ascension Heights, on the south-west peninsula of the continent where Saline Creek and Aurolus reside. For item storage, we'll be creating a building with chests for the current town wealth and any residents joining us in the new town. I ask that it will be moved over to the area where we'll be located.
It will take a bit of work, but I'll do it :p

billybob_579

Legend of Altera
Thank you. Also, I was wondering, will Veritis island actually hold any prisoners? It's located rather close to our continent, I could see some interesting RP resulting from escaped convicts.

S

Stevey

Thank you. Also, I was wondering, will Veritis island actually hold any prisoners? It's located rather close to our continent, I could see some interesting RP resulting from escaped convicts.
Anyone is free to use it for roleplay, and we could do some server-side roleplaying for it too. I want to push more towards player-run small scale roleplay in the future, and let people access public buildings all over Altera.

Status
Not open for further replies.