Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Exodus!

W

wakerman4

You have to admit, we're fighting with out logic, if she can break a 9D prison, she can with stand cannon balls and swords. Pfft, i bet she could snap her fingers and -poof- goes our port silver.
Those were Nael's words to me, y'know.

Jupa15

Settling in Altera
What if I told you the attack will fail? (Possible spoilers) and were forced to retreat again?

I'd say i'm not surprised and chuckle with laughter, making this whole thing a waste. :3
Oh, and they wouldn't retreat.... They'd already be dead. Maybe if they're very, very lucky.

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
I got to agree with Polo on this one.
While my character would naturally love to see the end of Grief and her Corruption, such a thing is impractical and impossible both in OOC and IC.

IC:
Grief would simply be too powerful. Altera has enough fighters and such to hold her back while we make our escape (To the Exodus), and possibly harm her a little; but even from within her prison she is able to cause devastating damage to us, imagine what she could do outside of her prison!
Simply put, She is too powerful to defeat... permanently.

OOC:
It will destroy the server. For starters, we need Grief so that we can initiate an Exodus. I can't think of any other reason why we would go to a new world... and before you say anything, we need new worlds occasionally because the old ones get cluttered with ghost-towns. The Exodus gives us a chance to remove them and give us a change of scenery.
Also for OOC, the server would get unbearably boring if we had no Grief, as it means everything would more-or-less be peaceful. Things get boring quickly if there is long-lasting peace and people would start leaving the server because of it.

Angryboy

What if I told you the attack will fail? (Possible spoilers) and were forced to retreat again?
If the attack succeeded, then there would be no need for the Exodus. We've put so much effort in to the Exodus already. Simple logic dictates it will fail.

Jupa15

Settling in Altera
Then why post "Struck a lasting wound".
In fact, why post it at all in past tense.

pfft, a wound? i'm pretty sure to grief it'd be barely a scratch, if she can destroy worlds, what stops her from using any matter in world she's corrupted and using it for herself? *deep breath* I'm surprised we haven't just jump into fire pits and kills ourselves, the same result will be got if we fight grief.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Guys. . Seriously. I am fully aware that it may seem like a huge mistake that may may not be made.
But have a bit of faith in the staff. . They know what they are doing.

Jupa15

Settling in Altera
Guys. . Seriously. I am fully aware that it may seem like a huge mistake that may may not be made.
But have a bit of faith in the staff. . They know what they are doing.

I'm sure they do, that's why i was waiting before i complained, but the starting gun fired early. I'll be watching ect ect, anyway...

/Re-rail and save it for later

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Alright, don't take ANYTHING said there as OOC, because it ain't. This is the Crowns propaganda, react to it as ya wish.

MRPolo13 I gotta say, the Black Cube taken from Tavish ain't yer run of the mill obsidian block. Demons do it with style. That being said, the most of this is what the Criers say. I will be more then glad to meet up with you IC if the Arbiter gots problems.

Angryboy

Propaganda... Why didn't I think of that? XD

Elazar would certainly take it as a morale booster, even if it wasn't feasible, that's for sure!