Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Exodus!

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Order of the black..? What the living...?
No, so you're basically saying something that couldn't have possibly been ever achieved, even on an immortal level, was done by like five or six (very mortal, may I add... at least I'd like to think some of them were somewhat mortal, God knows about the rest), people with a black box anyone can go and mine out in the Sorrowlands? Or is it that those mortals turn out to be smarter than their creators ever were?
This kind of starts getting on my nerves, sorry to spoil the fun. I sit at the Cathedral or run around burning freaking heretics, Darkbloods, curing possessions and essentially having already defeated three demons and you get to kill one and have a nice title to go with it. Trouble I see with that is that I still continue to blindly do all that crap and am clearly getting ignored, and I don't blame those that ignore what I do, after all the Queen and her Boyband of Hell knows how created not-really-lore-related-but-staff-and-part-of-the-lore-so-allowed things can easily handle the Grief itself! Am I really starting to see a trend here?
You're trying to destroy all that is too high end fantasy, I can see that. Well, I'd like to see you kindly stop. You will never get Medieval Europe out of Minecraft. You're battling limitations of the game, lacks of knowledge about Medieval society, and, most importantly, psychology of the people. People won't stop wanting at least that little bit more freedom than choosing between a fat bearded guy and a tall skinny spiky ears (if even that remains...)
I know the staff tries its best to make us happy, however not once have I seen a thread that asks us what we want to see done about the lore and about the server in general. You, the staff, cooperate amazingly. I have complete respect to what you do and try to see happen on the server. However, there are players you're doing it for. These players have no idea what is going on until it happens...

My rant is over. Sorry to do it, punish me if you really wish though I'd still prefer to remain playing on the server. It's a fun server, my biggest issues being stated here, especially my blindness as to what is happening and lack of communication. You can all blindly disagree all you want, but please state a counter-opinion before doing so, because just saying you disagree will get us no where. I'd like to resolve the issue as much as you probably do...

W

wakerman4

No, so you're basically saying something that couldn't have possibly been ever achieved, even on an immortal level, was done by like five or six (very mortal, may I add... at least I'd like to think some of them were somewhat mortal, God knows about the rest), people with a black box anyone can go and mine out in the Sorrowlands? Or is it that those mortals turn out to be smarter than their creators ever were?
This kind of starts getting on my nerves, sorry to spoil the fun. I sit at the Cathedral or run around burning freaking heretics, Darkbloods, curing possessions and essentially having already defeated three demons and you get to kill one and have a nice title to go with it. Trouble I see with that is that I still continue to blindly do all that crap and am clearly getting ignored, and I don't blame those that ignore what I do, after all the Queen and her Boyband of Hell knows how created not-really-lore-related-but-staff-and-part-of-the-lore-so-allowed things can easily handle the Grief itself! Am I really starting to see a trend here?
You're trying to destroy all that is too high end fantasy, I can see that. Well, I'd like to see you kindly stop. You will never get Medieval Europe out of Minecraft. You're battling limitations of the game, lacks of knowledge about Medieval society, and, most importantly, psychology of the people. People won't stop wanting at least that little bit more freedom than choosing between a fat bearded guy and a tall skinny spiky ears (if even that remains...)
I know the staff tries its best to make us happy, however not once have I seen a thread that asks us what we want to see done about the lore and about the server in general. You, the staff, cooperate amazingly. I have complete respect to what you do and try to see happen on the server. However, there are players you're doing it for. These players have no idea what is going on until it happens...

My rant is over. Sorry to do it, punish me if you really wish though I'd still prefer to remain playing on the server. It's a fun server, my biggest issues being stated here, especially my blindness as to what is happening and lack of communication. You can all blindly disagree all you want, but please state a counter-opinion before doing so, because just saying you disagree will get us no where. I'd like to resolve the issue as much as you probably do...

I'd...just like to...re-post this..
Because even though I don't agree 100%, I agree with the fantasy part and the "Defeat Grief" part.
I was once told we are lucky that Grief doesn't just destroy the world all in one, because she has the power to do it...so....mrph.
Bump.

MrMilker

Legend of Altera
I'd...just like to...re-post this..
Because even though I don't agree 100%, I agree with the fantasy part and the "Defeat Grief" part.
I was once told we are lucky that Grief doesn't just destroy the world all in one, because she has the power to do it...so....mrph.
Bump.
My thoughts were that, due to being trapped in a nine dimensional prison, she could only do the limited attacks that we are used to.

W

wakerman4

My thoughts were that, due to being trapped in a nine dimensional prison, she could only do the limited attacks that we are used to.

Not what I was told.
And by now, we could just well say she has the power to destroy Altera, even INSIDE the prison, mate.

Jupa15

Settling in Altera

*claps polo on the back* you just gained 57 % more respect from me. I've been complaining, not to give people a hard time, but to point out actual problems and flaws. The fact that we'll be fighting grief on -her- plains, means i doubt even cannons could help, plus, who knows what she knows now, i'm pretty sure if she's trying trying this again, we -will not- defeat her, fool her once, good job, fool her twice, very, very unlikely... See, i still want fantasy to stay and all, but there's so many flaws in this, it's a hasty act.. it's silly. I mean, i'm sure they'll defeat grief, but that's just the way it is, and even then, then gods would be helping. Trust me, grief will come back any way, so you can't kill fantasy ... I'm just making little sense right now, pardon me, im ranting. The short thing is... " You're not defeated grief, you should of just left her alone and ran" and if you say 5-6 People attacked grief, then grief would be the saddest boss ever made..... I'm tempted just to make a little inbox thing to continue this, leave the forums some what clean, -then- blow them out of water.... Any way, my case is closed. Good day.

W

wakerman4

*Notices all the agreeing quickly going on on and off the thread*

"It's gonna get real busy around here soon..." SSGT. Griggs

Jupa15

Settling in Altera
*Notices all the agreeing quickly going on on and off the thread*

"It's gonna get real busy around here soon..." SSGT. Griggs

You have to admit, we're fighting with out logic, if she can break a 9D prison, she can with stand cannon balls and swords. Pfft, i bet she could snap her fingers and -poof- goes our port silver.