Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Exodus!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Criers of the Silver Crown scream throughout the Port Silver streets. Messengers would be sent to every House and Noble who has spoken to Her Majesty.

The Exodus is Upon us!

On this day, the Order of the Blackened Skull - struck against Queen Grief at the very Castle of Doom its' self.

Struck a lasting wound.

CITIZENS OF ALTERA, PREPARE FOR BATTLE
This will not hold- Every citizen of Altera must be ready! Must stand together! Prepare for the most vicious fight to come! Prepare to keep their life, prepare to take upon an Exodus-
The last Exodus
For with this strike, Queen Leminth swears to end the terror of Queen Grief.
For upon this day, the Queen will ensure the Alteran people are no longer plagued by the Corruption.
For this fight
will be the finale.

The Silver Crown shall aid all preparations of move, and erect what structures necessary for its people.

(( OOC: Crowns moving yer towns, we're officially IC in the Exodus!

Since this needs to be said, the parts of this post that isn't in brackets is IC. Trust the words as you will.
Arduin offers free storage for any and all independants who need it, keep an eye on General Discussion ))

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
So uh, what happens regarding the massive portal that's been there OOCly? Does it explode into being?

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Arduin shall provide storage space for any independants who wish it.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Woo! Wait. Last Exodus eh? >:I

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
The last Exodus
For with this strike, Queen Leminth swears to end the terror of Queen Grief.
For upon this day, the Queen will ensure the Alteran people are no longer plagued by the Corruption.
For this fight
will be the finale.
Wait... No more corruption, like never?