Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Damphyr

ItsBryton

Lord of Altera
Chapter 8

The wind was strong that day.. so strong... but it always was on the sea.

It had been about 100 years since Kara had died.. and still the wounds would not truly heal...

I knew that i had to try and escape the past.. I still knew that i could never truly escape what i am.. what i'm capable of but still.. I had to try.

"Altera's the place you wanna go" the old man said to me... So now here i am... travelling for this new land.. Hoping for a fresh start...

"We be approaching land master Azerath" One of the Crewmen said to me... "thankyou boy" and i stepped out onto the deck...

As i first stepped onto the ports i almost fell over not being used to dry land anymore... Some people passing by laughed at me.. Something i truly was not used too.

I wondered around the ports for many hours.. passing many strange beings till i eventually came to a odd looking structure where a group of people in white robes suddenly vanished... i curiously walked up to the platform and was teleported.. Not a feeling im used too...

But for now i finish writing this journal as i sit in the shade under a tree staring at the white tower before me truly wondering whats inside...

ItsBryton

Lord of Altera
Chapter 9

As i wondering around the town.. Simply admiring how beautiful the place really was. But a consequence of my wondering was me not paying attention to where i was going as i slammed directly into a stranger.

With spite i stood back up and told the man to watch where but then i realised that it was but an old man. He immediately apologised but then began to query me on why i was in the town.

"Whats it to you old man?" I said rather smug like.. It was then i noticed the looks of shock on the students around me.. it was then i realised he was not just some old man.

"My name is Bellon.. Archmage of the fine town your in at the moment"

I simply nodded and held my head down in somewhat embarrasment for the way i had talked to him but he then began to mumble on about my armor and how "these were war times" but i knew nothing of these wars and neither did i care.

It was then that the old man stated.. That he knew i had magic running through my veins.. he could feel it or something like that.. But i don't know how you could "feel it" really.

It was then that he asked me to become a student of Uthrandir..

I truly did not know what to say.. I had been in Altera for such a short time and now an old man was inviting me to join his town..

But.. I said yes.. He then went on to show me the white tower and where my new dorm was located.. On my our way down we came across a man by the name of James.. He seemed nice enough but there was something different about him... The way his eyes glowed.. Seemed to see straight through me..

But now i sit in my new dorm.. Inside my new home finishing the First chapter.. In my life here at Uthrandir..

ItsBryton

Lord of Altera
Chapter 10

I awoke to a racket outside.. I immediately gathered my sword, spear and the best armor i had and rushed outside to find something floating in the air above us... The students all stood their in with fear in their eyes and even the Archmage seemed unsure.

I rushed up beside Master Bellon and queried him on who it was.. Twas then that i found out bout Queen Grief.. And without warning... with a flick of her hand we were all surrounded by a group of demons i had never seen before...

Most students retreated back to a house i knew nothing about as of yet but Me, Bellon and a few others stood our ground ready to defend our home.... The battle was easily won... The archmage showed me he was truly no ordinary old man... I though once again found myself using the blade... Although it had saved my life... It was also helping to kill me quicker...

It was then that Bellon told me to go assist and wounded or such and i came to the front door of a rather large house and i wondered inside... Twas the first time i laid eyes on her.. I almost fell out the door... was almost like Kara had been brought and she was standing in front of me...

She approached me and asked of the battle but i simply didn't know what to say and found myself running away almost like a small child...

So now i sit under this bridge hoping that no one finds me as i feel like a fool... and finish this chapter..