Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Damphyr

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
The wolves you killed probably had cubs of their own waiting for them at home. And worried moms. :p

matyio

The original mute
So you mean gross (for anyone who stil can't figure it out) this is an interesting story. Guess those wolves can be glad they didn't me my evil side though, they'd probably have been eviscerated. Well done if you know what that means.

ItsBryton

Lord of Altera
not cause of the nasty bits
i just think i'll write it in first person not third... didnt come out how i wanted it too

ItsBryton

Lord of Altera
Chapter 7.. Rewrite

The rain pelted down heavily across my chest.. The lightning blinding my eyes.. The thunder deafening me.. but still none of this mattered to me... only the head of the alphamale mattered.

They all laid about the valley below keeping close together to try and stay warm... almost made me laugh to think what was about to happen to them.
I withdrew the spear given to me by the mage from the strap across my back and held it properly for the first time... i knew this could do some damage... I made my way down the cliffside till i eventually came to the plain floor.

One that seemed to be on patrol paseed me as i landed and immediately looked at me... but my spear met his flesh.. and it hit the floor before it could make a sound... I walked up and gathered my spear and with this i unsheathed the sword... a hellish scream errupted as it slid out of its sheath.. Now they all knew i was here

As three of the creatures galloped across the valley towards me i allowed my blood.. my fathers blood.. to take control of the sword... and with that the wolves came to an abrupt stop.. As i raised the sword.... so did they.. and with that i twisted the blade! Screams of pain and agony were their last noises as they fell limp to the floor blood beginning to flow out from where ever possible.

But i knew what using this sword would truly do to me and almost straight away.. i felt a part of my body simply leave me... my very soul... beginning to fade away.. as my blood began to leave me i knew that the fight was long from over..

For many hours i still fought... having my revenge.. oh it tasted so sweet as their blood fell to the floor just as Kara's did.. It was at this stage that i realised that their was no sign of the alphamale and with that my whole body twisted inside as i realised where he was...

I ran.. and ran knowing that i had to reach the mage's house before he did... but as i arrived it was too late... the house lay in shambles and their on the ground... scattered all across the ground laid the pieces of my children.. and the alphamale standing above them with a giant smile across its face... this was when i finally "snapped" one could say.

I felt it as my blood began to bubble... my whole body began to burn... I do not truly know what i became that night or what happened after seeing the remains of my children.. but all i remember is my spear still lodged in its skull....​