Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Sunday, October 16th]{Moderate} The Noble's Ball

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
Forum Name: ForestRose
Character Name: Tzemik Fuvur
Nobility: Lady, daughter of Nylarii and Nwalme Fuvur, owners of Sanardu and previous owners of Riseport
Plus 1 (Not including squires and or handmaidens): Ademar de Courtnay

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Would the employer be kind enough to provide appropriate attire to the employees? :D
Cukie1 has offered to make outfits for servants/workers of both male and female varieties, so yes. :)

Sign Renee up as a guard!
Will do!

Forum Name: ForestRose
Character Name: Tzemik Fuvur
Nobility: Lady, daughter of Nylarii and Nwalme Fuvur, owners of Sanardu and previous owners of Riseport
Plus 1 (Not including squires and or handmaidens): Ademar de Courtnay
Added :heart:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Also - by most votes, seems sunday 16th is the day at 3pm EST. Anyone have thoughts?

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Updated first post with events and prizes. If theres anything you can think of to add, let me know!

{ Events of the Night }
✥ Lord Sebastien de Courtnay will be judging for the best dressed noblewoman. Who he chooses will be granted a sum of 2,500 radiants.
✥ Princess Alison Kane will be judging for the best dressed nobleman. Who she chooses will be granted a sum of 2,500 radiants.
✥ Each guest will be entered into a raffle to win a cornucopia of gold gifted by the Kaiser. (5,000)
✥ There will be a prize to the best dancing couple, 1,500 radiants each and earrings for the woman { x } with a ring for the male partner. { x }. Alison Kane will judge. (I'll be rolling three times for each couple, the highest score wins. I realise dancing RP is hard to do, so hopefully this will get a few more interested!)
There will be a toast at the beginning of the feast to honour the dead.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Updated first post with events and prizes. If theres anything you can think of to add, let me know!

{ Events of the Night }
✥ Lord Sebastien de Courtnay will be judging for the best dressed noblewoman. Who he chooses will be granted a sum of 2,500 radiants.
✥ Princess Alison Kane will be judging for the best dressed nobleman. Who she chooses will be granted a sum of 2,500 radiants.
✥ Each guest will be entered into a raffle to win a cornucopia of gold gifted by the Kaiser. (5,000)
✥ There will be a prize to the best dancing couple, 1,500 radiants each and earrings for the woman { x } with a ring for the male partner. { x }. Alison Kane will judge. (I'll be rolling three times for each couple, the highest score wins. I realise dancing RP is hard to do, so hopefully this will get a few more interested!)
✥ There will be a toast at the beginning of the feast to honour the dead.
Yay! Words!
"A toast to the recently deceased Edmund Hallon!" Alison promptly stabs Edmund
And thus her rise to power has begun

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Forum Name:
Teeke

Character Name:
Teeke Soresta

Nobility:
Soresta Mother ((Equivalent to Noble or Lady)) of Emyn Arnen

Plus 1 (Not including squires and or handmaidens):