Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Sunday, October 16th]{Moderate} The Noble's Ball

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I think it's looking like 16th October, 3pm EST (7PM BST/GMT I believe). Sorry to folks who cant make it, cant appease everyone :c

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Oh, musicians?

Bell can help you out with that c:

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Deleting posts, I've taken note of what they've said and I'm not particularly happy but have a 'don't start it again' while I use the thread for its actual purpose;

Oh, musicians?

Bell can help you out with that c:
Yeeees I'll add you ◉◡◉

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Yeeees I'll add you ◉◡◉
I got Milah if you ened more musicians
If internet plays nice and allows me to be on MC (probably will be able to get on for it)

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Forum Name: Immerael
Character Name: Azure Cerridwen
Nobility: Lord of the Arget Isles
Plus 1 (Not including squires and or handmaidens): Nireth Cerridwen, with Kopii/Roderick mayhaps be Squire/Bodyguard thingy. Who knows. Lady Alec Omikuji

There is a very high probability I'll be called into work that day, and even if I'm not I may be too tired and exhausted to want to RP. However assuming the stars align I'd like to use the event as a way to kickstart some RP drive on myself. So this RSVP is a just in case.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Oh Elz Serafina MacRammbar is Maceo's plus one thing. Lirakitty
Forum Name: Immerael
Character Name: Azure Cerridwen
Nobility: Lord of the Arget Isles
Plus 1 (Not including squires and or handmaidens): Nireth Cerridwen, with Kopii/Roderick mayhaps be Squire/Bodyguard thingy. Who knows. Lady Alec Omikuji

There is a very high probability I'll be called into work that day, and even if I'm not I may be too tired and exhausted to want to RP. However assuming the stars align I'd like to use the event as a way to kickstart some RP drive on myself. So this RSVP is a just in case.
Added!

I also need servants - I've a few musicians I believe but not so many to serve the guests.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
10/10 it looks so good! Now i gotta get Steph some decent attire by this weekend. Anyone got any suggestions?

Sleek coat, brzone buttons and frilly shoulders.

Thats my typical nobles garb. Perhaps some tight riding pants aswell.