Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Selling Skins on Request

awkwardursus

Lord of Altera
9290, here's a preview of your skin. If you have any changes you would like, tell me now; otherwise send me the fee in-game and I will post the skin file.
9290.png

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Eeeeeeee!! Do a skin for my character as well. Check the link in my signature, it's pretty descriptive. I'll give you 2k for a really super pretty cute one. c:

awkwardursus

Lord of Altera
Thanks, TrollGoast. I'm working on the skin right now and a preview should be up soon.
Actually, I'll upload the preview with the actual file to make the process smoother.

awkwardursus

Lord of Altera
Bewpy, here is a preview of your skin :) Please tell me if you want any changes, or send me the fee in-game and I will post the skin file.
bewpy.png

Roofstone

Loyal Servant of Altera
HopeSpringfire.png

My skin, my request would be to add a sword (Iron) beneath the quiver, as to make her look slightly more armed. =)

Roofstone

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hmm, thinking about it, would it be possible to make her freckled? I'll pay a extra
100 radiants for the bother of a late request. =)

If it is too big a bother, just leave it.

Race:Elf
Eye color:Light blue
Skin color: Pale
Hair color:A light blonde,of course :3
Outfit:A dark red bandana,black boots,a red undershirt and black pants and a black coat like Pirate captians wear with gold buttons,if you know what i'm talking about :p
Marks: a scar across his left eye

P.S:This is Billyb123 :3