Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Selling Skins on Request

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
Hey! I believe I met you in-game! I own Kimiki-Grove!
Anywho,
Race:Elf
Eye color: Oceanic-Blue/Turquoise
Skin color: Pale
Hair color: Brighter-Blonde
Outfit: brown-shorts, with orange-(dark) suspenders. A black/dark-grey shirt (under the suspenders)
No shoes, and a crown (w/ blue gems (or green))
Marks: None~
[[Also, if you could use the somewhat same hair-layout, that would be amazing. :heart:]]
Skin: AzerathXVyxen2.png
THANKIES in advance! :heart:3

awkwardursus

Lord of Altera
Billy, here's a preview of your skin:
billybillybilly.png
Tell me if you want any changes, or send me the fee in-game and I'll post the skin file.

awkwardursus

Lord of Altera
Hey! I believe I met you in-game! I own Kimiki-Grove!
Anywho,
Race:Elf
Eye color: Oceanic-Blue/Turquoise
Skin color: Pale
Hair color: Brighter-Blonde
Outfit: brown-shorts, with orange-(dark) suspenders. A black/dark-grey shirt (under the suspenders)
No shoes, and a crown (w/ blue gems (or green))
Marks: None~
[[Also, if you could use the somewhat same hair-layout, that would be amazing. :heart:]]
Skin: View attachment 10950
THANKIES in advance! :heart:3
Darkwolf, what kind of crown?
Take a look at these and tell me which one looks right:
http://imgur.com/a/aMfeF#0

TheMadDuckie

Lord of Altera
Could you replace the clothes with a cloak of this colour ( or close to it ) : #08042F
and change the hair style?
Keep the face and skin colour the same, and try to keep the hair the same colour too.

Attachments

Roofstone

Loyal Servant of Altera
HopeSpringfire.png

Hehe, it is me again! Wondering if it was possible to make a unhooded version of my skin? With about shoulder length hair except the bangs covering her face. Leave them as it is to make the hair look messy and unkept.

And beyond that do whatever you think is appropriate to help with that unkept look. =)

mcellgan

Legend of Altera
Hey love the eye style, could you do mine?Here's the skin, and could you a hood to? preferably red. Thanks!Could you also do the shading?

Attachments

dplatz7400

Lord of Altera
I want a skin...something like my own currently, I'll post a bunch of pictures...current skin, skin file, stuff alike that.You can just touch the skin up, or completely redo, whatever...I just love your style. I'm going to keep staring at it so I can get better.
Arconeback.png Arconefront.png

Attachments

awkwardursus

Lord of Altera
TheMadDuckie: Sure, that'll be like 300 R?
Roofstone: Hello again! Since there already seems to be a hair texture under the hood this should be pretty simple. So another 150 R then.
mcellgan: Are you talking about making an entire new skin or editing that one?
dplatz700: Sure thing, I'll just make an entire new one because I prefer working from scratch. Thanks for the compliments :)

I'll try to get all of these done by the end of the week.