Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Sailing | Taking Civilians!

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
I just missed the ship today -_-. I would have made it, but stuff came up. Darn it.
>_>
<_<
could always say ya stowed away~
we're down a person from today anyways, so long as your character was willing to help, im sure the dwarves would be fairly lenient to them ^_^
That or you could just say that they were sleeping on the ship the entire time.

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
>_>
<_<
could always say ya stowed away~
we're down a person from today anyways, so long as your character was willing to help, im sure the dwarves would be fairly lenient to them ^_^
That or you could just say that they were sleeping on the ship the entire time.
eli was supposed to have gotten on board, but i fell asleep-
would it be possible for her to have fallen asleep as well?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
eli was supposed to have gotten on board, but i fell asleep-
would it be possible for her to have fallen asleep as well?
Is there any idea when this will happen? I don't want o miss this as well! :O
I just missed the ship today -_-. I would have made it, but stuff came up. Darn it.
You all seem like your characters wouldn't offend a Dwarf.
It's a pity we missed each other at boarding the boat and we also haven't rped before taking off, which means we have no idea who we are taking aboard by approving this.
However, the idea was to get random civilians to the new land and give them as much a chance as those that are allied to a house or race.
So I say, hop on! the event spreads out over 3 days at sea, yesterday was the first day. If you let Elz and Lannis know that you were supposed to be on board, I'm sure they understand.

What this means to you, is:
- You'll be able to play the seavoyage event today and tomorrow and arrive in the new world the day after.
- You need to contact Elz to get aboard once the event starts again (When? I dunno, probably evening BST).
- Your character is not supposed to be a Dwarf-hater, otherwise we'd never have taken you aboard. (just saying this since we haven't rped before take-off)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Yeah this is fine, just PM Kurzik when I'm around in game and I'll TP. I'm probably looking at maybe 8pm BST for you guys today. : )