Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Sailing | Taking Civilians!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This boat'll leave tomorrow at 21.00h english time (BST I believe). so get your place while you still can before them zomboids are eating your toes

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I didn't get staff confirmation on this event yet, so dunno if it's going to happen :/

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
So uhm.... I may of made a small mistake on our count for people. We can actually hold another seven people [We only got two outside people so far] on the ship, so if anyone needs a boat out of the NK, we've got extra space.

Supplies and Storage of the Ship: [Thanks Sir Saltington for le help]
Five Barrels of Water [One hundred and fifty gallons, used for cleaning and washing only, inside the barrels there is silver lining for stagnation]
Five Empty Barrels for Rain Water [One hundred and fifty gallons]
Twenty Eight Barrels of Beer [Eight Hundred and Forty Gallons]
One Crate of Raw Iron Ore [Thirty Pounds]
Twenty One Crates of Hard Bread [May change depending on amount of people, six hundred and thirty pounds] Four Hundred and Twenty Loaves of Bread.
Forty Two Crates of Salted Fish [May change depending on amount of people, one thousand two hundred and sixty pounds] Eight Hundred and Forty Fish
Twenty Eight Crate of Assorted Dried Fruit/Vegetables [Eight Hundred and Forty Pounds]
One Small Crate of Fishing Supplies [Ten Fishing Nets and Ten Rods]
One Crate of Fishing Bait [Fifteen Pounds]
A Small Crate of Pick-Axe heads [Ten Pick-Axe heads]
A Small Crate of Tool Handles [Ten Tool Handles]
Thirty Six Cannon Balls [Enough for three shots in each cannon]
A Crate of Gun Powder [Enough for Forty Cannon Shots]
Five Maps of the Northern Kingdoms [What's been Charted]
Two Extra of Each Sail
Spare wood, planks, and boards to repair the Hull
Two Hundred Feet of Rope
Five Extra Crossbows
Twenty Extra Bolts
Small Crate of Barley Seeds [Around One Hundred and Fifty Seeds]

With the food available, there will be two meals a day, one in the morning, and one in the afternoon. Food will be constantly rationed to a fourth of a loaf of bread, half a salted fish, and a dried fruit/vegetable [Fruit in morning, Vegetable in the afternoon]. It is asked that at the beginning of each meal, a prayer is done to the God that is worshiped by the person.

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I suggest speaking to Lannis about your ships being WE'd, as I cannot WE them. Once they're in navy world, I'll go about eventing for you today at the same time as the others.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Twenty Eight Barrels of Bear

Glory to The Dwarfather, that's a lotta bear, luckily you guys have Gregor, professional kid and animal tamer as a hobby.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Twenty Eight Barrels of Bear

Glory to The Dwarfather, that's a lotta bear, luckily you guys have Gregor, professional kid and animal tamer as a hobby.
I did most of this in the middle of the night, but 28 barrels of bear just sounds fantastic.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Azgir got you 12 barrels of bear! I hope Gregor has the rest!

BrownEyedGirl7

Lord of Altera
Is there anyway for another event to pick up stragglers? I heard that those left behind would die and I'd prefer to avoid that :p

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Is there anyway for another event to pick up stragglers? I heard that those left behind would die and I'd prefer to avoid that :p
From what I hear, once the big event ships have left and then sent someone back to say "Hey, there's a cool place to the east, fam." there'd be smaller ships that bring everyone else to the new world, you just miss out on fun rp and have to wait to get to the new land, correct me if I'm wrong Elz

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
From what I hear, once the big event ships have left and then sent someone back to say "Hey, there's a cool place to the east, fam." there'd be smaller ships that bring everyone else to the new world, you just miss out on fun rp and have to wait to get to the new land, correct me if I'm wrong Elz
Lannis is organising a single, large, public event, so that the DMs don't have to DM tiny little ships, while still giving all players a chance to RP the voyage.

Arika

Loyal Servant of Altera
I just missed the ship today -_-. I would have made it, but stuff came up. Darn it.