Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Sailing | Taking Civilians!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Pretty simple: The Bearded Lass and Calan's boat are going to sail from Aeroch Rimtar to the New World.
We can take 10 people aboard approximately, since we are guessing we'll have 7 Dwarves on board already.
If you want to be able to play your character on the new world, you can sign up, leave a comment below so we can make a guest list and also meet Kris (SirLuamTehDoge ) or Khorug (Piratep00f ) for The Bearded Lass, or Thordil (Jazzper ) for Calan's Boat InGame. We'll be at Aeroch Nor probably

We sail on the 23th of July (saturday) around 21:00 English time (BST?)

And I guess this is a notice for staff as well, since I'm guessing they want to be there when we sail? Can staff make it on these dates and times? Lannis Readij (who else do I tag? Just as long as Staff have seen this)
Untitled.jpg

OOC Guest list (not RPed yet):
- Gregor
- Eli

RP Guest list (Full clearance!):
-

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Thôrdil's tiny Calan ship reporting for duty

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Jazzper
Am I right in assuming the ship from Calan was immediately moved prior to major infestation of the undead?

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Jazzper
Am I right in assuming the ship from Calan was immediately moved prior to major infestation of the undead?
Thôrdil used it to escape Calan after some zambles left the island (some zombies left because there was nothing left to bite on the island, I believe). Survived thanks to food supply.
I've talked it over with Elz prior to doing it, ofcourse.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
22nd is already Grafjell's date and you can't sail at the same time as someone else as there's only so many staff to DM the events. (from what i've been told)

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
22nd is already Grafjell's date and you can't sail at the same time as someone else as there's only so many staff to DM the events. (from what i've been told)
Alright, thanks!
We'll change it to 23nd no problem.
Piratep00f

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Also peeps should totally wait for Anhald to send a crew back to be all "yo peeps there are actually things here". Cause otherwise your all sailing in a direction that ICly you have zero clue anything exists in as no one has ever returned.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Also peeps should totally wait for Anhald to send a crew back to be all "yo peeps there are actually things here". Cause otherwise your all sailing in a direction that ICly you have zero clue anything exists in as no one has ever returned.
We're sailing back today. Will likely be here by evening since for obvious reasons they're not DMing another 3 day sail.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
okay thank you all for the helpful comments! I've changed the date and we'll be waiting to RP about getting people on the boat after Rygan's back.
It does make sense to at least prepare the boats since the undead are bound to come north.